DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen Empty
PostSubject: Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen   Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen 9dc5900e12e788fe12824f3b61b1a7816df20df0jpg

Picked this up today, sounds great on first listen. Can't wait to flake out to it over the summer, reckon it'll get a lot of plays out in the garden.

Any fans??
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen   Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:41 pm

It's Bunny Gang Wink

I like this record. Nice, chill acoustic reggae
Seeing them with Hepcat in a month
Back to top Go down
randomhero78
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
randomhero78

PostSubject: Re: Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen   Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:22 am

I just found out about these guys.
Been listening to Flogging Molly a long time, had no idea Nathen had a band.

I really dig this stuff. So chill and cool. I can only find the three songs that are on their myspace though. I keep reading about how they have a bunch of other awesome tunes, but I can't find any other songs anywhere aside from what's on their myspace.

Cheers to them, they rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen   Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathen Maxwell & The ORriginal Bunnymen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: