DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould

Go down 
+2
JadedGoober7
kieran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Empty
PostSubject: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Are all fantastic bands!

Have just got back round to listening to the back catalogue of Husker Du after only listening to Zen Arcade and they really where fantastic Flip Your Wig is probably my fave after Zen Arcade. Sugar - Copper Blue is also great gonna try and purchase it on vinyl in the next few days its a bit more 'alt' rock then Husker.

Any other fans on here?
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 am

Love Husker Du, My fave of all is New day Rising.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I would say mine are Flip your Wig, Zen Arcade, New day rising and Metal Circus. Though they are all good apart from Candy apple grey find it really heard to get into that record.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

This song is perfect, the solo makes me live

Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 am

Copper Blue is one of those albums that you can listen to at any time of the day or night and get something different out of it - still after so many years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:02 pm

thought i'd bring this thread back to see if anyone has any opinions on what Bob is doing now. saw him at sasquatch and have been on a major husker/sugar/solo bob binge since then.

new album out soon. here's the lead single -

https://soundcloud.com/mergerecords/bob-mould-i-dont-know-you-anymore-vocals-up-single-version/s-j9dZy

i love it.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm

http://pitchfork.com/advance/450-beauty-and-ruin/ here's the whole album streaming
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:38 pm

thanks! liking it so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould   Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Husker Du/Sugar/Bob Mould
Page 1 of 1