DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camel Crush

Go down 
+9
liveit
billy pilgrim
e7c
Breanne
Forum Owner
ambrose
Jukebox Romeo
JoshRaymond
stephendgaf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ambrose
A Contender
A Contender

Camel Crush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm

i finally had a camel crush last night after hearing about them on here and all my friends raving about them.

they aight.
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:42 pm

e6c wrote:
it is good to see that having solved all problems (global warming, oil shortages/alternative energy etc...) the scientest still have something to do... I was worried they were going to get bored.
Hey, don't forget making tylenol work in 15 minutes instead of 20. That's major scientific advancement thar.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Breanne wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
all good,man.

does brian not drink at all or whats up with that?
My brothers and their friends went to NY for their cd release show on the 16th, and they said people passed a beer up to the front of the stage and they were all chanting for Brian to drink it and he was like "Haha sorry, I'm not a drinker. The rest of these guys will do it, but I'm good with my bottle of water!" so I guess that means he doesn't drink...

He's a huge fan of Coca Cola Classic, coffee and cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Cracka-a

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 am

Aquired a pack tuesday, but by the time they arrived this insane coughing sickness thing hit me, so I've been half-hittin them, and thats only when I'm nic-fittin' bad. The menthol killed my throat, but it was already all clogged and shit. I used to only smoke camel, so the reg isn't bad. Somewhere in between light and normal. The menthol makes me think of what would happen if a newport raped a marb smooth (my normal brand) and forced it to give birth to the results.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
I know man, I was straight edge and all that junk and then I was like fuck it, started smoking, and it just makes me feel good, probably not in the long run but whatever, I like it. and I smoked pot like 3 times, hated it. Got drunk like 4 times, wasn't for me either. So yeah, cigs is all I do now.

I too used to be straight edge. Out of nowhere I was like, man this doesn't feel right and hasn't felt right for a long time. I said fuck it and got drunk and recently started smoking. Though not too much because I do like to stay in shape and be able to work out and train.
Back to top Go down
CynicRomantic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Same here too.
But then I was a lot more emotional, so I didn't need it to make my life more interesting.
I actually tried to smoke, but mostly I'm too lazy to get them. So I quit. Maybe I should try harder to get hooked
Coffee is awsome, though it messes with my sleeping patterns majorly.

Anybody here smoke waterpipe?
Back to top Go down
AnnaKalevi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AnnaKalevi

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Waterpipe is nice. Cherry, orange, strawberry or apple tobacco. It just reminds me of summer. Sitting outside in the evening with a bunch of friends. Talking, drinking beer and smoking waterpipe. Only bad thing is that it gives me a pretty serious headache the next day...could also be the beer.

Anywhoooooo. Waterpipe. Love it.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:16 am

waterpipe? as in...hookah?
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

ShieldYourEyes wrote:
stephendgaf wrote:
I know man, I was straight edge and all that junk and then I was like fuck it, started smoking, and it just makes me feel good, probably not in the long run but whatever, I like it. and I smoked pot like 3 times, hated it. Got drunk like 4 times, wasn't for me either. So yeah, cigs is all I do now.

I too used to be straight edge. Out of nowhere I was like, man this doesn't feel right and hasn't felt right for a long time. I said fuck it and got drunk and recently started smoking. Though not too much because I do like to stay in shape and be able to work out and train.
lol i just had my "fuck it" moment. i got kinda depressed about this girl, and got to the point where i couldn't even explain to myself why i was staying clean. got drunk on prom night. not gonna lie, it was a lot of fun. the next morning was kinda rough, but it was worth it

oh well, at least i wrote a pretty good song about all this
Back to top Go down
AnnaKalevi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AnnaKalevi

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:42 am

stephendgaf wrote:
waterpipe? as in...hookah?

as in hookah, yes.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:45 pm

In Australia, we've got this on our cigarette packs http://www.news-medical.net/images/quitsmokingwarning.jpg .

YUMMY!

That's not a negative point towards smokers, it's your body and you can do whatever you want.

Just putting it out there as it has definitely had an impact on our group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camel Crush   Camel Crush - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camel Crush
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2