DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bouncing Souls

Go down 
+40
NeverTrustAJunkie
thebiglebowski
bringiton
njguy99
Klown
StitchesOnTheRadio
sickgirl
Casey
simo
drifter69
acousticbandit
DiamondSinatra
TGAforLIFE
Stalls_Standing
Daire
LuceroDiehard
Shrewsbury_Stars
PFREEZY
fullcollapse
CluckyB
kieran
Better Sense
loazis
gp
El Jefe
lynchyeatspizza
Johnny99
J_Schooly
colmillionaire
Jeff
Turn the Casanova On
Dan_Dog
LBAZ
stephendgaf
liveit
laurendelore
lhdez
JoshRaymond
ambrose
Jukebox Romeo
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:12 pm

So bummed by the openers. Maybe the after shows will be good. Only going to the last date....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 pm

I have a soft spot for Youth Brigade even though they are middle aged now. Mostly because of Another State of Mind (movie).
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
So bummed by the openers. Maybe the after shows will be good. Only going to the last date....
Yeah, I was hoping Banquets/MoBo like the Menzingers got Sad 

Still might try and go to the 29th show...
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 am

HMMMMM. There is a "special guest" direct support on the 28th and on the 27th this "Molly and the Zombies" band doesn't seem to exist. Things are at least getting interesting.

Oh, also this tweet.

The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Screen10
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:36 am

And a certain someone seems to have a fixation with zombie songs lately.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:38 am

^^I was just thinking that.

Anyone have any idea what time single tickets are going on sale today?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 am

At noon Shelby. Check and see if chunksaah sells the single nights, could save ya a lot of dough. I know TM will have them tmrw at noon.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 am

colmillionaire wrote:
At noon Shelby. Check and see if chunksaah sells the single nights, could save ya a lot of dough. I know TM will have them tmrw at noon.
Yeah, just found that on ticketmaster, thanks! Yeah on Chunksaah it says: "SINGLE NIGHT TICKETS will be available to the general public through all ticket outlets and the Chunksaah Shop on Wednesday, October 16th. Tickets will be $23 per night (plus ticketing fees)." It just didn't list a time when I was looking earlier. I hope they're not charging $10 in fees like TM is.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:28 am

Its way cheaper to go through Chunksaah, at least it has been the past 6 years.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 pm

wow 26 vs 33, yeah Chunksaah IS way cheaper. Thanks for the tip! Hopefully I'll see some of you on Dec 27th!
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:35 pm

I'm really going to try to go for the 27th. I've always wanted to visit Asbury Park and I love the Souls. Just wish I had more vacation time at work.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
And a certain someone seems to have a fixation with zombie songs lately.
New zombie pic on instagram.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 pm

ZOMBIE CONSPIRACY THEORY!
Or something.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:37 pm

My fiance and I got tickets for 12/27! Who will I see there? Perhaps a group meet up before the show for burritos at 10th Ave in Belmar or something?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:41 pm

I'll be across the street from the pony playing pinball before the show, as per usual.... burritos sound good too though!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:02 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
HMMMMM. There is a "special guest" direct support on the 28th and on the 27th this "Molly and the Zombies" band doesn't seem to exist. Things are at least getting interesting.

Oh, also this tweet.

The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Screen10
Looks like Titus Andronicus is the special guest on 12/28.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:49 am

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2013/11/bouncing_souls_29.html

Bouncing Souls holiday shows updates (Titus Andronicus, "Molly and the Zombies" & more)

The previously discussed return of NJ punks The Bouncing Souls' annual Home for the Holidays shows happens from December 26-29 at The Stone Pony in Asbury Park, and since we last spoke, more details have been announced. One of those details is that the "special guest" main support act for 12/28 is fellow Jersey band Titus Andronicus (who just played Terminal 5 with Lucero and The Menzingers). The billboard for the shows also just went up on the Asbury traffic circle, and that's it pictured above.
Meanwhile, mysterious band Molly and the Zombies open on 12/27, and while we can't say for sure who it is, we couldn't help but notice that Bouncing Souls pal Brian Fallon has been really obsessed with zombies lately, and that his band The Gaslight Anthem seem to think this new band is cool...
Tickets for all four nights are still available, but four-night passes are sold out. Updated flyer below...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:15 pm

I already mentioned this in the Molly and the Zombies thread but I'm going to tomorrow nights show and would love to meet up with people, so shoot me a PM or something if you wanna say hi!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Same here.

<--- That's what I look like so if anybody recognizes me, don't be shy. A DSS round of shots might be in order.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
A DSS round of shots might be in order.

I like your thinking, haha.

<<And I changed my avatar back to a photo of myself so you guys know what I look like too. (In case it wasn't obvious I'm the girl in the photo Razz )

Also, has anyone here done will call at the pony before? How does that work there?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:14 am

Cool set tonight. Just like the past years they have their friends write the setlist. Tonight was K8 and Timmy Chunks from Token Entry writing the setlist together. Mix of old songs and new. Very cool. Also George does a great job now that he has been drumming with them for awhile.

Shelby - will call from ticketmaster and chunksaah are different apparently. They split ya up into 2 lines, physical tickets/chunksaah will call and regular ticketmaster will call. My dad, brother and I waited outside for about 10 minutes waiting to get in (since we were dumb and didn't buy them early through chunksaah).

Parking in the lot with the chain around it across from the pony is free from the city for the holidays. The cops are enforcing all of the numbered spots trying to make some extra money.

This was my 20th time and they are still super fun. Enjoy the rest of the nights!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks for the tips! How early did people line up? I'm just curious because it's cold so I don't want to be out there any longer than necessary! Glad you had a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:48 pm

We got there at 7:30 and saw all the sets from all of the bands. They were running a half hour late according to the stage times. Be there by 7 if you don't wanna miss anything.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Stone Pony show streaming live tonight - enjoy!
https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/bouncing-souls
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:36 am

I wish I coulda watched this livestream :/ But I went to the show on Saturday and it was amazing! Can't wait for next year when I'll be living in Jersey and can hopefully go to all three (or four) nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bouncing Souls   The Bouncing Souls - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bouncing Souls
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next