DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piano Sheeet Music?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
duckphan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Piano Sheeet Music? Empty
PostSubject: Piano Sheeet Music?   Piano Sheeet Music? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Does anyone know if piano sheet music exists for any Gaslight song???

I would really love to learn some! Especially "Here's Looking At You Kid".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Piano Sheeet Music?   Piano Sheeet Music? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I doubt any sheet music exists.

My best advice would be to make your own and distribute it (if you'd like). Check out either JukeboxRomeo's tabs or go to a tab site like Ultimate-Guitar.com, find the tabs available and figure it all out yourself. Unfortunately there's a lot more out there for guitarists than pianists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Piano Sheeet Music?   Piano Sheeet Music? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 pm

I would just try playing with the chords of the song and see if you can get the melody from that. I'm not a piano player though, so easier said than done I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Piano Sheeet Music?   Piano Sheeet Music? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 am

I wrote all these tabs with their actual tonic chords, as opposed to writing them relative to the tuning (a G chord is often written as an A chord when a song is tuned a full step down), so you can transfer them over to piano relatively easily

there are a few piano covers (1930, Angry Johnny, Wherefore, Here's Looking) on youtube by this person: https://www.youtube.com/user/RabidAngelWings

and it just so happens that she is the user Snap on this board: https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=47

you could try to get in touch with her for some help, but she hasn't even signed in since last August. she might be lurking, but your best bet is to try and reach her through her youtube profile. she signed in to that as recently as 3 days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piano Sheeet Music?   Piano Sheeet Music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piano Sheeet Music?
Page 1 of 1