DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora internet radio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Pandora internet radio Empty
PostSubject: Pandora internet radio   Pandora internet radio Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:52 am

Didn't see a thread on it. This has to be one of the best things ever invented, I'm sure of it! A friend told me about it a few years ago and I used it briefly, but recently i signed up again and every day I am finding at least 1 new band or artist. I'm now hooked!!
If you've never heard of it, after you sign up, you create you own stations. Enter in a band,singer/songwriter or just a favorite song and it plays music that is close to it, and you can tweek it to your own liking as well, giving a song a thumbs up to play it again or thumbs down to not play it.

If you haven't heard of it, i highly recommend it. Go to www.pandora.com
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Pandora internet radio   Pandora internet radio Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:44 am

Pandora is one of the greatest things to happen to music. Do they have SoS on it yet? I know last I checked, they only had The '59 Sound + Wooderson (Because it was on a comp album)

Also Europeans who can't get Pandora can get Spotify, so can't really complain as I hear that is even better.

But if you don't have access to either... I'm sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora internet radio   Pandora internet radio Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:02 pm

I don't like it...I don't get much variety on it. Same with LastFM radio really. Or it focuses in on an aspect of the artist I don't like as much. Like whenever I do TGA I get a lot of pop punk kind of bands that I don't really like at all.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Pandora internet radio   Pandora internet radio Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

ive heard of this but never tried it. thanks for the reminder! although my wallet will surely not be thanking you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora internet radio   Pandora internet radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora internet radio
Page 1 of 1