DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection

Go down 
+46
sinkorswimmydear
Andy_
enola
songs like a comfort
bringiton_ty
SirBrad
moreblue
Klown
SubconsciousRitual
jerzshore732
TGAforLIFE
Down by the Mersey
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
Jerseyrain
IrishNameAndAnInjury
luckyman
Gaslight23
brucesboots
Phil Rockabill
Shrewsbury_Stars
19thirty
fullcollapse
Daire
built2last25
ral
xorcist
Stevearm
loazis
simo
Bea
ExitEnglish
Shipyards
RobertODonnell
kcdc
kieran
Scarlett
geezfools
steph
caty0everlongx
tdawg
Vibes
Palmer89
e7c
lynchyeatspizza
steady now steady now
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:20 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
So here's an updated photo of my TGA vinyl collection, which consists of the rarest first pressing of each release. Since my last "photo shoot", I've added the Tumbling Dice variants (since they're all unlimited, they're all tied for the "rarest") and the green and clear Song for Teenagers split.

I also included my latest acquisition which is the All Aboard Johnny Cash tribute on black vinyl with the hand-numbered silk screened outer jacket (limited to 60)

thanks for posting this; I had not seen that edition of the All Aboard one before

collacting rarest pressing appeals to me a lot more than collecting all colours (it's what I started to do for Sharks vinyl)

Last edited by steady now steady now on Sun May 08, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:01 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
So here's an updated photo of my TGA vinyl collection, which consists of the rarest first pressing of each release. Since my last "photo shoot", I've added the Tumbling Dice variants (since they're all unlimited, they're all tied for the "rarest") and the green and clear Song for Teenagers split.

I also included my latest acquisition which is the All Aboard Johnny Cash tribute on black vinyl with the hand-numbered silk screened outer jacket (limited to 60)

thanks for posting this; I had not seen that edition of the All Aboard one before

collacting rarest pressing appeals to me a lot more than collection all colours (it's what I started to do for Sharks vinyl)

Here's a couple close ups for ya

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Img1419ku

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Img1420u
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Here's a couple close ups for ya

Really useful info. I'll update my vinyl listing accordingly.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:53 am

Feel free to delete this if you think this is inappropriate but got a few pieces for sale if anyone is looking for stuff for the collection.Rather it went to proper fans over some record show that has bid on all of them so far. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/thephotoshopgosport/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

So now that I received THC 7", I could finally take a photo of my complete Brian Fallon vinyl collection. Just as with my TGA vinyl collection, my "complete" set consists of the rarest first press of each release.

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Img2127jy

For the Chamberlain, Raise it High EP, I realize that there are grounds for a difference of opinion as to what constitutes the "rarest" first press. I consider the grey/purple US press to be the only first press and the variants by Arctic Rodeo to be a second pressing. Others could fairly consider the Arctic Rodeo pressing to be a first Euro press rather than a second press. Therefore, I include the gold and gold/white variants in the photo because they were limited to 100 each whereas the US press was limited to 500.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
So now that I received THC 7", I could finally take a photo of my complete Brian Fallon vinyl collection. Just as with my TGA vinyl collection, my "complete" set consists of the rarest first press of each release. For the Chamberlain, Raise it High EP, I realize that there are grounds for a difference of opinion as to what constitutes the "rarest" first press. I consider the grey/purple US press to be the only first press and the variants by Arctic Rodeo to be a second pressing. Others could fairly consider the Arctic Rodeo pressing to be a first Euro press rather than a second press. Therefore, I include the gold and gold/white variants in the photo because they were limited to 100 each whereas the US press was limited to 500.

Looks great!

As I have a different collecting strategy, at least one of each (CD, vinyl, etc.), never mind how limited, here's what my relevant collection looks like (I added a signed photo for the sheer fun of it):

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 BrianFallonCollOct11
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:19 am

Niiice.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 pm

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 TGACollection

Well, that's what it looked like before I sold it all.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Nice collection you guys have. If anyone is willing to get some for sale PM me.

p-s: xorcist: I see mine ! Wink
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 am

OK, here is my collection, for the last couple of years I decided to try and complete, to get everything audio/dvd inc bootlegs, vinyl varients, guest apr, split singles , promo mag compos ,promo cds the lot, im still a couple of major league bits missing and still waiting a couple of things to land on the mat, but as my wife wants our spare room back for a nursery for our grandson its time for the photoshoot.
here you go then, TGA the indie years -----SLB the insane years.
ENJOY.

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Dscf0110

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Dscf0111

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Dscf7316

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Dscf6011

Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 am

brucesboots wrote:
OK, here is my collection, for the last couple of years I decided to try and complete, to get everything audio/dvd inc bootlegs, vinyl varients, guest apr, split singles , promo mag compos ,promo cds the lot, im still a couple of major league bits missing and still waiting a couple of things to land on the mat, but as my wife wants our spare room back for a nursery for our grandson its time for the photoshoot.
here you go then, TGA the indie years -----SLB the insane years.
ENJOY.

and the winner is ...

cheers
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 pm

that's some dedication right there.
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Bruceboots: That's an awsome collection!
Dedication is the word. Probably worth thousands.... affraid
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Yeah really nice collection! Prob the best/most complete out there! Good job!
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 am

built2last25 wrote:
that's some dedication right there.

Yea man. That is impressive.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 am

Holy shit.

You're the man bro.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am

That is the best collection I have seen! Smile
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Unbelievable,that is a collection!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 am

added a few things, thanks to Alexander and to Shrewsbury_Stars for there help.

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Dscf7910
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 am

Lookin good!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 pm

@Brucesboots: Wow, what an amazing collection! Thanks for taking the time to share the photos. Incredible...!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm

@bruceboots: Man where do you even find some of those promos?! Haven't seen those anywhere. Like the I tunes and the revival tour stuff...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 am

19thirty wrote:
@bruceboots: Man where do you even find some of those promos?! Haven't seen those anywhere. Like the I tunes and the revival tour stuff...

itunes and revival are not promos just the regular download put to disc and the Revival cd ....bet there are promos lo.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 am

brucesboots wrote:
19thirty wrote:

itunes and revival are not promos just the regular download put to disc and the Revival cd ....bet there are promos lo.

I like the cover you've done for the dvd, good collection!
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am

now that all the ladykillers are here i can feel a new photo shoot might be needed. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection   my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my [your] Gaslight Anthem audio collection
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next