DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wacky fandom

Go down 
+3
andy.mac
e7c
steady now steady now
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:57 am

I spotted an interview with Nicole Peeler, an assistant professor of English Literature at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, whose debut novel 'Tempest Rising' has just been released. Here is part of the interview:

WLP: I giggled a lot at some of the music references in Tempest Rising, especially the Wu Tang “I like it raw” comment. Do you listen to certain music while you write? If so what?

NP: I listen to music all the time, and I have very eclectic taste. I often blog about what I’m listening to, currently. Right now it’s a lot of The Gaslight Anthem. I want to do terrible things to the lead singer, most of which involve spreadable fruit and a lot of rope.

http://wickedlilpixie.com/2009/11/03/interview-with-nicole-peeler/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm

awkward.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 am

oh my....

other awkward moments

WLP: Finally, on Facebook you say your favourite movies are embarrassing, so what are they?
NP: I’m known, amongst my
friends, as the one with the tastes of a fourteen-year-old boy. I love
Transformers, anything by Judd Apatow, a good old-fashioned sausage
fest like 300, or any early Adam Sandler

WLP: I want to Thank Nicole for taking the time for an interview, even
though she said BLING in an answer. All the best to you Nicole! (probably implying she needs serious help)
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:14 am

haha, she's weird
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 am

Haha its not really that bad thought depends on how serious she is being just seems like she is messing.
Back to top Go down
sarahjay
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sarahjay

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Nicole Peeler wrote:
I want to do terrible things to the lead singer, most of which involve spreadable fruit and a lot of rope.

That reminds me of the Megan Fox quote where she says Olivia Wilde is so sexy that she makes her want to strangle a mountain ox with her bare hands. People say odd things.

Last edited by e7c on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the quote to the actual source)
Back to top Go down
dmac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Creepy, she was probably kidding around (I hope...?) Can't really convey tone through a typed up interview.

But this reminds me of a comment I saw on YouTube. It was the video of Brian doing "Hallelujah" and someone commented and said "I'd let him tie me to a kitchen chair any day" (or something like that). I laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://dmmaaacccc.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

wacky fandom Empty
PostSubject: Re: wacky fandom   wacky fandom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wacky fandom
Page 1 of 1