DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park Ave CDs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:14 am

I'm not sure how many people here have bought their copy of "Live at Park Ave" directly from them but I placed an order on Oct 11th and almost a month later have yet to receive anything. I got one email stating that it was shipped two days after I made payment and he asked if I was sure I used the correct address. That was the last I heard. Kind of a big let down. Just a warning for people wanting to not spend double the price from someone on ebay....might be safer bet doing so rather than getting ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 am

Same for me, I ordered 2 10"s and he asked me if I gave them the correct adress ... he told me he`d send them out again, nothing ever arrived ...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 pm

If you used paypal to pay for it go through there customer service.
They saved my ass when I got ripped off on a 1st pressing of SOS
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Are they're actually CDs of this or do you mean vinyl?
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Pretty sure this was limited to vinyl only. I try to buy from indie records stores as much as I can to support the few still around, sucks that other people have had the same thing happen to them as well.

To update, when I wrote this thread, right before it, I wrote the guy from park ave cds a pretty nasty email about him not returning emails and/or questions I had about my order that never came. His reply was simply send him another $5 for shipping and he will send out another copy. I'll just go to ebay and pay double and actually get it in the mail by the end of the week.

I'm sure this won't happen to everyone, but if your thinking about supporting the store itself where this was recorded at, you might want to think again.
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:17 pm

simo wrote:
Are they're actually CDs of this or do you mean vinyl?

My bad, misread your question. I believe the actual name of the store is called Park Ave CDs.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Haha, I think we were both confused.

Anyways, does anyone remember the site where you can buy the MP3s of this?
Back to top Go down
mescalero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mescalero

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:31 am

thinkindie.com has mp3s of "Live at Park Ave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Park Ave CDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Ave CDs   Park Ave CDs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park Ave CDs
Page 1 of 1