DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!

Go down 
+6
simo
Daire
Johnny99
sarahjay
e7c
AmandaC.
10 posters

What is Bruce Springsteen's BEST song?
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap14%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Dancing In The Dark
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap36%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
My City Of Ruins
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap0%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Incident On 57th Street
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap7%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Born In The USA
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap7%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Working On A Dream
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap0%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Wrestler
 0% [ 0 ]
Devils & Dust
 0% [ 0 ]
Born To Run
Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_lcap36%Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Long Walk Home
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
AmandaC.
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AmandaC.

Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi! I'm new and so far,WOW! I totally fell in love with The Gaslight Anthem after watching the Bonnaroo special on Fuse. It was amazing to hear Bruce and Brian singing together! Um, oh yeah. This is kind of, I guess, the best intro I could come up with.????
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Amanda... that really was an amazing Brian and Bruce singing together!

I didn't vote because my favorite Springsteen song was not listed... "The Ghost of Tom Joad"
Back to top Go down
sarahjay
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sarahjay

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Welcome! I picked Dancing in the Dark, but it's hard to choose.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

jungleland, lost in the flood, prove it all night (78), backstreets.

hah, but i love em all.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Not particularly a fan of his stuff, but Dancing in the Dark, Born to Run and No Surrender are fairly good songs.

Welcome to the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Atlantic City
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 am

Welcome, my favourite Springsteen songs are Cover Me and I'm Goin' Down.
Back to top Go down
AmandaC.
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AmandaC.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanx for the votes. I tried to be as well, open for choices as I could come up with at the time. Sorry about forgetting 'The Ghost Of Tom Joad' I realized a little too late. I promise I'll do better next time! Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Confused Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Come On People!!Dancing in the dark!!?

If i could, I'd have chosen Zero and Blind Terry or Thunderoad but I had to "settle" for Born To Run : D
I can't really choose a favorite Springsteen song because I love so many
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 am

would have been Atlantic City for me too, so Dancing in the dark it is.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am

Of all my favourites you didn't list one of them!

My FAVOURITE is probably This Hard Land but there are so many others. Such as Thunder Road, The Ties That Bind and The River.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!   Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Where I Wish Was NEW JERSEY!
Page 1 of 1