DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just joined, from central jersey

Go down 
+2
Jukebox Romeo
dmac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dmac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

just joined, from central jersey Empty
PostSubject: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 pm

hey everyone, i just finally joined the forum after lurking for a long while.
my name's danielle & i live in edison, nj...
i love gaslight- wish i could quit my job and just tour around with them... can't wait until the show in montclair on dec 11 - anyone here going?
Back to top Go down
http://dmmaaacccc.tumblr.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 pm

hey Danielle, welcome. glad you finally decided to join. how many times have you seen Gaslight? and how do you know so much about Brian? your other 2 posts have had some personal info that i'm not sure anyone else knew
Back to top Go down
dmac
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:43 pm

I've only seen them live 3 times so far, and also saw Brian do his solo show at Court Tavern in August.
When I saw them play at the Trocadero last week, we got the chance to talk to Brian for a good long while... He's mentioned the no-drinking thing at the Court show, but also mentioned that & the no-drugs thing when we talked to him in Philly... along with how long he's been with Hollie (he's totally smitten by her, its adorable) & how his mom wants him to quit smoking.

We live in the same area & share a mutual friend or two. I hope I can run into him (or any of them) again while they're home =]
Back to top Go down
http://dmmaaacccc.tumblr.com
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Danielle, good to have you here. I also wish I could quit my job and tour with them... in fact my plan is to wait out the next 9 years until I get my retirement pay, then go tour with a band for a year
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Hello just joined, from central jersey Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
LoisPennycandy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:59 am

Hi Danielle! I'm from Middletown, which is sort of near you.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Welcome. Nice to have you;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just joined, from central jersey   just joined, from central jersey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just joined, from central jersey
Page 1 of 1