DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl? Empty
PostSubject: Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl?   Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 am

seems i have waited a bit too long to order my tickets because they sold out. damn.
i was wondering if anyone had an extra two or three, or ill take whatever i can get..
hah, i turn 22 on the 16th and that would be and awesome way to spend my birthday, even though they all sort of suck after 21..
im already going the 15th also and that will be awesome too.
but pm me if you can help out, thanks!
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

PostSubject: Re: Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl?   Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:28 pm

hey i dont have any extra tickets i only bought 2 but i did look on ebay which you probably already have but here is the link.....the price is a bit high but hey its a sold out show
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Tickets-for-Gaslight-Anthem-BROOKLYN-BOWL-FRI-10-16_W0QQitemZ180414203244QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Tickets_all_in_one?hash=item2a0186456c
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl?   Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm looking also, if anyone ends up with an extra one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl?   Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Tix for Oct 16th @ brooklyn bowl?
Page 1 of 1