DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where is everyone?

Go down 
+8
andy.mac
Holland
Daire
Vibes
steph
kcdc
vamike
steady now steady now
12 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:34 am

Ok, I know there's a tour on, so maybe that's where everyone is, but I am surprised by the recent lack of activity in this forum, especially given that there's a tour on.

Where are the 'me with TGA' photos which should be flooding in, where are the 'I was at the gig' posts and so on?

Or is there a better TGA forum we should know about (there surely can't be!)?

Last edited by steady now steady now on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 am

I'm checking the board everyday, not writing too much (only when I hve something interesting/important to say) this is an exception Wink
Back to top Go down

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 pm

According to the 'Today's Top Twenty Posters' thing we've had 9 different posters today, maybe this will go up further if time differences are taken into account.
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Been working...trying to make as much money as I can, there's so many cutbacks in our health system and there's probably gonna be some layoffs. Not even sure if I should use my Gaslight tickets or do a shift...lol that's a lie gonna head to the concert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm

i was out for a week at shows! then got a bad cold as soon as i returned...ive been away for a good week. but ill post something about all the shows soon!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm here. It's been a while since people were posting a lot. I'm sure it will pick back up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 am

I started Uni last week and wasn't anywhere near a computer during Freshers Week. There's not really a lot to post about for Euro-TGA fans at the moment really anyway.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Hello, i started UNI recently too. Its going to be a long wait for European fans i think, since really getting into Gaslight i haven't heard anything thats anywhere near as good.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:57 am

It seems the 'trouble' with the current headline tour is that there is less material coming out than there was during the summer festival season in Europe, which came with a lot of Gaslight Anthem press coverage, pro-shot video and audio, interviews, accoustic sessions, etc.

Still, there's other TGA stuff to get on with, never mind all the other things I'm suppossed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 pm

yeah, it does seem like they did a lot more interviews and press things when they were in the UK and all over Europe. you guys just show them more love!
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:50 am

I think the band needs to hurry up with this album, that'll get us talking.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Holy geeze, how'd we get 105 users online at once last Friday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

damn, we should have had a party in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 pm

You certainly like your chatbox!! You up for a party now?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

yes lets do it, and hell yes i love it
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:56 pm

where is the chatbox anyways?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 pm

at the bottom of the home page
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

i was outta town for 5 days, i come back, and click on "view posts since last login", and went "holy shit," there's a full page! then realized there were THREE full pages! im gonna be on here for hours tonight trying to catch up w all the news and make sure i dont miss anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: The TGA Army-
Jump to: