DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'59 Sound Acoustic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

'59 Sound Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: '59 Sound Acoustic   '59 Sound Acoustic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

So I was going through all of my Brian Fallon acoustic tracks, and started putting together a '59 Sound Acoustic using the various tracks available.

I have found everything but Film Noir, The Patient Ferris Wheel, and Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

I guess we can start a hunt for these (if they exist) or if anyone has some good recordings of them from some of the various acoustic shows. (This is where I went to for Meet Me By the River's Edge)

It would be cool to get them all.
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

'59 Sound Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound Acoustic   '59 Sound Acoustic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

I have an mp3 of the the film noir that i actually just found today but it depends what you mean by acoustic because the version i have is live at park ave so its not just him, I dont know if this is what you looking for but let me know if you want me to send it to you
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

'59 Sound Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound Acoustic   '59 Sound Acoustic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Thanks man, but I meant more of Brian's solo stuff. Kinda like the youtube videos that crop up on here.

Is the Film Noir you have the same one that is on the Live From Park Ave album?
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

'59 Sound Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound Acoustic   '59 Sound Acoustic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:29 pm

ya i figured you were looking for that I checked some of the other post but didnt find any of the songs you were looking for, but ya i believe it is the same version which you most likely have already
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

'59 Sound Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound Acoustic   '59 Sound Acoustic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Yeah I made a thread like this a while back...I have all the same songs you do. What I did is just stuck some covers in along with Blue Jeans to make it album length, then burned it to a CD to listen to in my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'59 Sound Acoustic Empty
PostSubject: Re: '59 Sound Acoustic   '59 Sound Acoustic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'59 Sound Acoustic
Page 1 of 1