DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings From North Jersey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maureen973
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Greetings From North Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:00 am

Hi All!

I'm looking to meet Gaslight fans in the north jersey area. I don't have any friends who are TGA fans so if u want to meet up at NY/NJ/Pa shows let me know! Smile
P.S. I'm not weird or creepy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 am

Hi Maureen, good to have you here! I'm not from the US I'm afraid, but I'm really jealous of all the upcoming shows you guys have got to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm

hey, welcome to the forum. hometown TGA shows must be nuts. especially at like the Stone Pony or Asbury Lanes. my dream is to go to one someday
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:22 pm

welcome to this awesome place, how did you hear about TGA?
Back to top Go down
Maureen973
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:08 pm

I got into TGA about a year ago. My friend had seen them open for Thrice and Alk Trio and was really impressed. While we were waiting in line for a show she pulled out her iPod and played Old White Lincoln for me. I was hooked immediately. On the drive home we blasted the 59 sound CD, and as soon as i got to my house i bought it on itunes and ordered the other cds on amazon. it really hasnt left regular rotation since then.

The hometown shows are so much fun! i love that all the their fans are actually nice to each other and not hipsters and scenesters. I got to see them at Stone Pony on the end of their last tour and at the convention hall with the Bouncing Souls around Christmas last year
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Souls and Tga in jersey, im jealous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm

I think I should make it one of my life's goals to see a Gaslight hometown show. I know when local bands play near me the atmosphere is always electric.
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 pm

I was also at the christmas show in Asbury with the Souls. Great show! even better it was moved from the stone pony into that big hall...one of their better shows. ive seen them at the pony as well, but it always feels so small and cramped in that place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From North Jersey   Greetings From North Jersey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From North Jersey
Page 1 of 1