DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keeping cans cool.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Keeping cans cool. Empty
PostSubject: Keeping cans cool.   Keeping cans cool. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 am

Going to a festival this weekend. I don't really drink spirits so that more or less forces me to bring beer in cans with me. Seeing as I'll be going Thursday-Monday do you have any tips for keeping it cool?

And what would you say would be the drink that would taste least rotten warm?
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Keeping cans cool. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping cans cool.   Keeping cans cool. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 am

Cider is okay warm more so than beer anyway.

I never bothered fighting it at all the festivals I have been to. Just keep it in some shade under a gazebo and put it just inside your tent when your not there so it dont get stolen. Sometimes I have used cool box with a few ice packs which keeps it semi cool. Anther idea could be take a bucket of water and fill it with water from the water point when you are gonna have a few cans and chill them in the cold water (its always really cold no matter what festival) then empty when you are raedy to move out and watch some bands.
Back to top Go down

Keeping cans cool.
Page 1 of 1