DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming gigs...

Go down 
+25
WWD4D?
I Came To Dance
tdawg
talley
redd
KittyKat
Vibes
steph
steady now steady now
ktp
mescalero
colmillionaire
Deeper Shade of Blue
Stevearm
kieran
Jukebox Romeo
tigrr13
Emyr
Refused
Don Juan
Daire
JoshRaymond
Stalls_Standing
The Major
Palmer89
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 am

im trying to get a gig in or around san antiono for late july early august,

if you dont mind driving we might have a show august 18th with o pioneers and andrew jackson jihad in fort worth

www.myspace.com/hazelwoodst thats my band

and make sure to check out jukebox romeos stuff its badass
www.myspace.com/dannyhmiller
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

The Briggs w/Left Alone 07.18.09
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:54 pm

aww man that strike anywhere/crime in stereo/polar bear club tour sure does look good...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
aww man that strike anywhere/crime in stereo/polar bear club tour sure does look good...

Fucking does I want a tour like that to hit the UK.

Then again we did get Ruiner, Polar Bear Club and Defeater on the same tour. I missed that though unfortunately.

Also my flaming lips ticket came today. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Are you a big Damned fan? They're playing a place in Peterborough as part of INFEST 3, in a club of 200 people. Consider?

The Damned used to be my favourite band in the late 70's up until about 1986...stopped watching them after a particularly awful gig at Wolverhampton on the Anything tour (dreadful album)
Only got back into them about six years ago and see them at least twice a year when they come round my neck of the woods...still good fun and it's great to bump into old mates who tend to crawl out of the woodwork when they're playing

The Peterborough show sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:55 am

BEN & JERRYS FESTIVAL - weekend of the 25th & 26th, London - free unlimited ben & jerrys ice cream plus live bands! heaven! Razz

FRANK TURNER - in London 29th Oct.

not got that many gigs but going to the theatre and to stand up comedy shows more at the mo - Ricky Gervais & Waiting for Godot in the line up so far...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:12 am

ktp wrote:
Waiting for Godot in the line up so far...

great minds choose alike

I'm going on 30 July
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 pm

kieran wrote:
Oh add to my list:

Frank Turner/Fake Problems @ Plymouth uni Very Happy
The Flaming Lips @ Portsmouth Guildhall I have waited so long for to see them!

i saw the flaming lips at coachella bout five years ago...the singer got inside a big bubble and was walking on the crowd...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpYh30ZN5w&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:24 pm

I'm seeing them Sept 12 and 13. Sept 12 is the Suburban Home 14th Anniversary celebration in Denver. Word is that they might play. Sept 13 is the show at The Ogden I think
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Vibes wrote:
I'm seeing them Sept 12 and 13. Sept 12 is the Suburban Home 14th Anniversary celebration in Denver. Word is that they might play. Sept 13 is the show at The Ogden I think

who?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Stoked on Dillinger Four UK dates!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:12 pm

steph wrote:
Vibes wrote:

who?

The Gaslight Anthem and Frank Turner, probably should have specified.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

nice.
theres a bunch of shows i want to go to but probably wont.
rise against, dont know anyone, at least anyone that lives in the same state, that likes them, dont feel like going alone.
social distortion, but theyre playing a mini festival here the same day as gaslight is playing in san francisco, and i already bought tickets for that,
and girl in a coma, but the closest they are coming to AZ is LA.
and i cant keep spending money going out of state for concerts!
oh damn i forgot...polar bear club and ninja gun are supposed to be playing here, i saw a flyer a couple weeks ago...hopefully havent missed that already!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Oh yeah, Ninja Gun is playing the Suburban Home thing. I can finally meet Coody after talking to him for months over email.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Stalls_Standing wrote:
Stoked on Dillinger Four UK dates!

Tickets out yet?
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:03 pm

steph wrote:
kieran wrote:
Oh add to my list:

Frank Turner/Fake Problems @ Plymouth uni Very Happy
The Flaming Lips @ Portsmouth Guildhall I have waited so long for to see them!

i saw the flaming lips at coachella bout five years ago...the singer got inside a big bubble and was walking on the crowd...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpYh30ZN5w&feature=related

They look so awesome live. They played the sister festival to my usual festival (bestival) and he came out of the next door castle and down a hill into the crowd. Epic stuff.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:02 am

steady now steady now wrote:
ktp wrote:
Waiting for Godot in the line up so far...

great minds choose alike

I'm going on 30 July

haha nice one! i'm going the day before you! can't wait looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 pm

"the next door castle," that makes me laugh. you guys actually have castles...next door to festivals? thats its, im moving there
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 pm

U2 20.08.09 Don Valley, Sheffield
Mr. Big 12.09.09 Shepherd's Bush Empire, London
Seth Lakeman 12.12.09 Shepherd's Bush Empire, London

...thinking of heading for the States to take in an autumn Gaslight gig, as well as a short break from work. Must be East (shorter flight, cheaper!)..was hoping for a Boston gig but don't see one yet, apart from that freebie. Any venue recommendations from the statesiders out there?
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 pm

steph wrote:
"the next door castle," that makes me laugh. you guys actually have castles...next door to festivals? thats its, im moving there

We have some truly weird festivals you havnt lived until you have been to a proper British folk festie.
Back to top Go down
Deeper Shade of Blue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Deeper Shade of Blue

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:48 pm

New Jersey - but I am biased! Stone Pony, Asbury Lanes, Wonderbar etc and only an hour from Manhattan if you want to do the tourist bit! Obviously it is on the coast and we Brits like to be by the sea! Red Bank just down the road with some great bars that have great music. I am back there in October for Springsteen at Giants Stadium (last ever shows their before it is closed forever) and then again in November for the Light of Day at Stone Pony and Convention Hall- I love it!!

KittyKat wrote:
U2 20.08.09 Don Valley, Sheffield
Mr. Big 12.09.09 Shepherd's Bush Empire, London
Seth Lakeman 12.12.09 Shepherd's Bush Empire, London

...thinking of heading for the States to take in an autumn Gaslight gig, as well as a short break from work. Must be East (shorter flight, cheaper!)..was hoping for a Boston gig but don't see one yet, apart from that freebie. Any venue recommendations from the statesiders out there?
Back to top Go down
KittyKat
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
KittyKat

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:29 pm

[quote="english anthem"]New Jersey - but I am biased! Stone Pony, Asbury Lanes, Wonderbar etc and only an hour from Manhattan if you want to do the tourist bit! Obviously it is on the coast and we Brits like to be by the sea! Red Bank just down the road with some great bars that have great music. I am back there in October for Springsteen at Giants Stadium (last ever shows their before it is closed forever) and then again in November for the Light of Day at Stone Pony and Convention Hall- I love it!!

Hey, thanks for these, but TGA not playing any Jersey except the festival in August, which doesn't suit my timing I'm afraid Crying or Very sad ........but...

I just got a ticket for TGA for Philadelphia in October, and Bruce is playing there 4 days before so I may try and get both in Very Happy . May explore Jersey a bit if time allows.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Revival tour got announced. Chuck Ragan, Jim Ward, Tim Barry and jenny owen youngs. or at least that is the lineup for the philadelphia date, have to go to that tour since i missed it last year
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
redd
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redd

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Tigers Jaw @ 1619 house 7/14
hold steady @ starland ballroom 7/24
andrew jackson jihad/btmi @ asbury lanes 7/31
cursive @ first unitarian 8/7
this is hardcore fest 8/14-16
bouncing souls/lifetime @ webster hall 8/20
have heart @ stelton church 9/12
gaslight anthem @ the troc 10/18

i'm set for the rest of the year...unless of course gaslight adds more area shows

word. ima catch DBT and Jason Isbell in the same week in august. here in Richmond.

My best girl lives in Upper Darby. i'm thinking of taking a train up there to see her and catch that Gaslight at the Troc.....because we love the Troc!

Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 N1590354925_30039206_5739
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

State Radio at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH 11/04/09

pumped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming gigs...   Upcoming gigs... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming gigs...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next