DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs

Go down 
+5
thecosmickid
andy.mac
liveit
Jukebox Romeo
lynchyeatspizza
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Empty
PostSubject: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 am

I'd like to hear some of the older TGA shows, when they were playing stuff just from SoS and/or SatQ. Anyone have any bootlegs? or even session recordings Brian or the whole band might have done for promotion? Most if not all of the bootlegs in the master list are from after The '59 Sound was released and don't include many tracks for SoS or SatQ. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:01 pm

the oldest i've seen is Live at the Middle East from 2/23/08

track listing:
Drive
Wherefore
Woody
Angry Johnny
SeƱor
We Came To Dance
Say I Won't
Blue Jeans
Contender
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

what about the moshcam video? I'm at work and can't get on there to see it but I think it had a decent amount of pre-'59 sound stuff. moshcam.com
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 am

Ahh true, the moshcam vids a good one. They even play We're Getting A Divorce! I've been trying to work out a way to download it, it's a pain having to stream it everytime I want to watch. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:33 pm

never knew about moshcam.com - awesome.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 am

You can download a program that films everything that happens on the screen and then just cut it to what you want to have.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 am

lynchyeatspizza wrote:
I'd like to hear some of the older TGA shows, when they were playing stuff just from SoS and/or SatQ. Anyone have any bootlegs? or even session recordings Brian or the whole band might have done for promotion? Most if not all of the bootlegs in the master list are from after The '59 Sound was released and don't include many tracks for SoS or SatQ. Cheers.

the oldest ones, as others have said, which I am aware of are

Live at the Middle East Club, Boston - 23 March 2008
Live at the Magnet Club, Berlin, Germany - 21 June 2008
Live at the Annandale Hotel, Sydney, Australia, - 30 July 2008

the Annadale one hasn't been ripped yet (and I can't get the link to work either), but there is a 381 MB FLV file of the Berlin show
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
watchingtheskies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 pm

I ripped the first thirteen tracks from the moshcam one, but had to get a new computer before I finished doing it. Once I redownload the software I'll be sure to rip the rest and post it for you guys.
Back to top Go down
onlinesongs
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 am

not really a bootleg - and a lot of you probably already have it/have already seen it - but i thought i'd go ahead and just re-post it again, since it's from the SOS-period:

the gaslight anthem - Live set from Fest 6: http://www.punknews.org/article/27069

it's still downloadable too. awesome set!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:14 am

Nice, hadn't seen that vid before. Only wish it was higher resolution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs   SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoS or SatQ Era Bootlegs
Page 1 of 1