DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need an opinion on what to do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
divoz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
divoz

Need an opinion on what to do Empty
PostSubject: Need an opinion on what to do   Need an opinion on what to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey guys,
I live in Canada and i'm putting together a TGA vinyl collection. About 5 weeks ago, i ordered the Great Expectations 7" from SideOneDummy. It says on the site in brackets (UK IMPORT)
About 5 days later, i ordered the "Old White Lincoln" 7" from Norman Records in the UK.
My Old White Lincoln has been here for weeks.
My "Great Expectations" STILL isnt here. I paid for it with credit card the day i ordered and my card was charged weeks ago for it. Ive emailed SideOneDummy to no reply.
Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on what to do   Need an opinion on what to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Did it go through on your credit card bill for SideOneDummy?
I have one you can buy if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on what to do   Need an opinion on what to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:55 pm

s1d is usually pretty cool, I would send them an email
Back to top Go down
divoz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
divoz

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on what to do   Need an opinion on what to do Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey guys , yeah it went through thats why i'm so confused :S
And yes thanks Stalls_Standing i am goin to see if they email me back by tommorow and i'll let ya know!
yeah i did e7c, thursday, mayb bc of the weekend they werent in hopefully i heard back tommorow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need an opinion on what to do   Need an opinion on what to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need an opinion on what to do
Page 1 of 1