DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MewithoutYou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

MewithoutYou Empty
PostSubject: MewithoutYou   MewithoutYou Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:09 pm

I don't know if you have heard of this band, or if you even like them for the matter, but I just saw them at the Neumos in Seattle last night, and I have to say, that was the best show overall I've been too!!! Gaslight was my favorite show for one band, but all bands considered, the show last night was the best show I've been too.

Check out these bands:

Mewithotyou
Kay Kay and the Weathered underground
The Dear Hunter
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

MewithoutYou Empty
PostSubject: Re: MewithoutYou   MewithoutYou Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

I think I may have seen them live like 4 years ago. And maybe again last year supporting Brand New - I really can't remember, haha. I've been meaning to check out one of their albums forever.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

MewithoutYou Empty
PostSubject: Re: MewithoutYou   MewithoutYou Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 pm

They toured with brand new a while back.

But all of mewithoutyou's stuff is good, but each newer album mellows down about bit. I'd start with Catch for us the foxes.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

MewithoutYou Empty
PostSubject: Re: MewithoutYou   MewithoutYou Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Got their It's All Crazy... after hearing The fox, the Crow and the Cookie on Brian's Mixtape. I grew to love that song, so i got the album. It's very good Smile although it seems they have changed a lot as a band over the years. Thanks Brian!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Sponsored content

MewithoutYou Empty
PostSubject: Re: MewithoutYou   MewithoutYou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MewithoutYou
Page 1 of 1