DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asbury show in September?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

Asbury show in September? Empty
PostSubject: Asbury show in September?   Asbury show in September? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 am

Just speculation and a shot in the dark...

But when the band comes back from there 8/30 Reading show, they don't play again until Pittsburgh on 9/8.

It would be nice if they could sneak in a home town show in that week.

Or, maybe they could sneak one in between Lolla (8/7) and Leeds (8/29).

Either way, i'd just like to see these guys one more time this summer without having to wait til the show at the Troc in October.
Back to top Go down
swampdevil
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
swampdevil

PostSubject: Re: Asbury show in September?   Asbury show in September? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 am

Have they outgrown the Pony?
How about a night at the Paramount or Convention hall...or the Starland ballroom?
Howz about a secret show at Asbury lanes on album cover thursdays with the band covering the first Clash album !!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Asbury show in September?   Asbury show in September? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 am

I'd doubt there's a need for them to play the convention center just yet. It'd be awesome if two nights at the Pony were the norm for them in the future. I might just fly back from Colorado to see that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
nakulisbrown
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Asbury show in September?   Asbury show in September? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 pm

SouthJerseyTGA wrote:
Just speculation and a shot in the dark...

But when the band comes back from there 8/30 Reading show, they don't play again until Pittsburgh on 9/8.

It would be nice if they could sneak in a home town show in that week.

Or, maybe they could sneak one in between Lolla (8/7) and Leeds (8/29).

Either way, i'd just like to see these guys one more time this summer without having to wait til the show at the Troc in October.
I'm in the exact same situation. I have troc tix but that's kinda far, both in distance and time Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asbury show in September?   Asbury show in September? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asbury show in September?
Page 1 of 1