DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acoustic Shows bootlegs

Go down 
+8
Vibes
JoshRaymond
Jukebox Romeo
drifter69
lynchyeatspizza
vamike
steady now steady now
bphawk80
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tmlca818

Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 am

I'm working 85 hour weeks at my current job and uploading a show really isn't at the top of my priority list. I said before that I would upload it when I get a chance. Tha hasn't happened yet. I really don't appreciate anybody giving my personal information to be bothered about this. Really having second thoughts about ever mentioning that I made this recording.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 am

We apologize if anything we did made you feel uncomfortable. All we were trying to do was contact you in some way to see if you were still interested in sharing and since you aren't a registered user its harder to shoot you a quick email.

We're all busy, upload it when you can. We just wanted to see if you were still interested. I hope that you are. Again, I sincerely apologize if anything we did made you uncomfortable. We're a benevolent community, I swear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:57 am

I thought you might have forgotten about us. Sorry for posting you're AIM address, I've removed it now. Thanks for checking back. I'm really looking forward to a listen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
pavelhen
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:06 pm

tmlca818 wrote:
I personally recorded the Middle East acoustic show.

I've been meaning to put it up for a while now.

It's by far one of my most favorite show recordings, and I'd like to trade it for something good. It's really a special show, especially the Bouncing Souls cover!

The setlist is like this:

Brian Fallon Acoustic
01/25/09
The Middle East Upstairs
w/ Duggin D (Lost City Angels), Mark Lind and the Unplugged
11pm

Was this show ever uploaded?

Also curious if anyone as a recording of the show Brian did at the First Unitarian Church In Philadelphia on Jan 17th? I really wanted to attend that show but wasn't able to.

Thanks,
Danny
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

tmlca818 wrote:
I really don't appreciate anybody giving my personal information to be bothered about this.

I 100% agree with you, I have personally removed all references to it or other users trying to track you down from the forum. We are lucky to have someone here that recorded the show and wants to share it with us and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all extremely excited about it!

As for people trading for it, well, I do agree with other people that have pointed to the Master Rips page. I started the Master Rips section because everyone deserves the chance to hear great music. We all have reasons why we can attend shows (some of us are in the military, some are overseas, some work really hard, some are in school and some just cant afford it) so I intentionally created the Master Rips section just for those that are not lucky enough to see them live or make it to sold out concerts.

TMLCA, I do hope you post the show rip, that was quite a rare show and I for one am really excited about it. Also, I hope you are not offended by some of the members excitement for this show, I promise that they did not think they were being rude, they were just excited. This forum is by far the friendliest forum I have found on the internet and I hope you come to love this place too.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 am

So I had a little time on my hands:

Brian Fallon & Dave Hause - Live At The Black Cat Washington D.C. 01/16/10
01 - Long Ride Home (Patty Griffin)
02 - Call It Off (Tegan And Sara)
03 - Gone (The Bouncing Souls)
http://rapidshare.com/files/341878388/Brian_Fallon_and_Dave_Hause-Live_at_The_Black_Cat_Washington_01-16-2010.rar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:26 pm

i keep getting an error every time i try to download the file Tobi posted up.
Any help please
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Dave Hause   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 am

Does anyone have any of the Dave Hause solo stuff besides the songs with Brian? His stuff from youtube is amazing from the Revival tour. It would be sweet to check out.
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:11 am

I have all his stuff from myspace and his Pink Couch song, if that's what you want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:09 am

Here you go, all the myspace stuff, revival tour, pink couch etc. ... normalized and whatnot ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yonmj1ozymz
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks alot for the Dave Hause material. I just had the Pink Couch Sessions. Everyone on this forum is so helpful. I'm from Minnesota. Two hours from the Canadian border, it was so cold last week, needed some new tunes to get me through the winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 am

Thank you Soo much Tobi
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am

No problem, hope you enjoyed the songs like I did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic Shows bootlegs   Acoustic Shows bootlegs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acoustic Shows bootlegs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2