DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody else from Houston, Texas?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wmac1960
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

anybody else from Houston, Texas? Empty
PostSubject: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi everyone im Wendy ive been a lurker for quite so time now, but i finally subscribed to the forum i dont know what took me so long....anyways im new and its been really cool reading all the post on here. Anyhow i wanted to introdoce myself and say hi to everyone. HI!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:19 pm

hello...
going to any of the shows this fall?
Back to top Go down
wmac1960
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 pm

steph wrote:
hello...
going to any of the shows this fall?

I actually went to 2 shows this past April, and i cant wait till my next one. I noticed they posted a bunch of new shows but im going to tough it out and see if they post any shows closer to home for the second half. How about yourself?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:39 am

bought tickets for la through seattle dates for the fall, makin a road trip of it. yeah ill be annoyed if they post dates for an arizona show...but then again i might not live here in the fall anyways. but hopefully they will post a texas date for you.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm

hey man, welcome. JoshRaymond is from Texas, i forget where
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 am

Sort of a late reply, but I'm from Texas too. Actually born in Houston, but I've lived in the Dallas area most of my life. JoshRaymond is from the same area, up in NE Texas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 pm

I am down in San Antonio right now... but just for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody else from Houston, Texas?   anybody else from Houston, Texas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody else from Houston, Texas?
Page 1 of 1