DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do today?

Go down 
+54
gp
Jessii
clashcityrocker
Templeton
amberfoyd
vamike
colmillionaire
Perry
Bea
benalgeroy
stephendgaf
mercyandaminute
IKeeptheDiner
Little Eden
gib786
Perka
ThisMachineKillsFascists
loazis
Johnny99
jennylenore
acluett89
RobertODonnell
MKULTRA
Scarlett
fullofowls
e7c
tdawg
sarahjay
KittyKat
steady now steady now
andy.mac
Deeper Shade of Blue
Emyr
Palmer89
simo
Mandacarallo!
Refused
Holland
steph
kieran
Snap
Forum Owner
Stalls_Standing
kcdc
koolmcr
Vibes
Daire
ktp
Jukebox Romeo
Stevearm
lynchyeatspizza
billy pilgrim
JoshRaymond
JakobDoetman
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

What did you do today? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm

just came back from a polar bear club - gig, it was awesome =)
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 am

Cleaned my detination site of a room and watched Food Inc. My life is truly exciting...
Back to top Go down
clashcityrocker
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
clashcityrocker

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Today was my first day of college. I went to History class and fell asleep and then went to English. My teacher looks like John Cusack.
Back to top Go down
Jessii
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jessii

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Watched the news from the last 3 months now for a few hours for my study.. Ill hope Ill pass my test now Smile
Back to top Go down
gp
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gp

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:18 pm

So far I drank coffee and smoked cigarettes all morning, about to go to the dog beach in a few.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Jessii wrote:
Watched the news from the last 3 months now for a few hours for my study.. Ill hope Ill pass my test now Smile
Journalism? =P

The biggest part of my day has been about walking around like a zombie since I had a huge hangover :l
Back to top Go down
Jessii
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jessii

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Yes I study Journalism ;)
Today I went to a festival with some unfamous bands, but it was nice :D now searching news for the study again..
Back to top Go down
theBasemen
A Contender
A Contender
theBasemen

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm going to be studying Journalism next year too! Where are your studying? I wanna do it in Tilburg. Which year are you in right now? Is it hard to do?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Naked-Sweat-Drips/259797094
Jessii
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jessii

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 pm

theBasemen wrote:
I'm going to be studying Journalism next year too! Where are your studying? I wanna do it in Tilburg. Which year are you in right now? Is it hard to do?

Im studying in Tilburg :D haha ! Im now in the 2nd year and yes its pretty hard right now, but it is fun ;) !
Back to top Go down
theBasemen
A Contender
A Contender
theBasemen

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

As long as it's fun, it's alright!Razz I think we'll meet someday, maybe november the 12th at 013!
Back to top Go down
Jessii
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jessii

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:27 pm

haha yes who knows! and because you're dutch anyway, I just watched a video on volkskrant.nl about American Slang, maybe you like to watch it too: http://www.vk.tv/muziek/article1393913.ece/Tijdloze_ramp_r_van_The_Gaslight_Anthem
Back to top Go down
theBasemen
A Contender
A Contender
theBasemen

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:35 pm

He's telling what everyone else told yet, but nevertheless, it's cool de vollkskrant have noticed the Gaslight anthem too!
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

On my way to school I saw Pete Townshend..!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:34 pm

thecosmickid wrote:
On my way to school I saw Pete Townshend..!

True fact a few weeks ago as part of project organised by the Downs syndrome trust my sister got to a write a song and have it performed by Pete Townsend and his partner (who is also a musician) I am still to hear the song though.

Today I have been writting my dissertation progress report that includes two draft chapters nightmare.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:48 pm

I am ill at the moment so I read some Jane Eyre, watched Casablanca, played a videogame, played some guitar, realized that Sharks is actually a really good band, wrote a few lines of awful poetry/lyrics and now I am watching Grey's Anatomy.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:18 pm

loazis wrote:
I am ill at the moment so I read some Jane Eyre, watched Casablanca, played a videogame, played some guitar, realized that Sharks is actually a really good band, wrote a few lines of awful poetry/lyrics and now I am watching Grey's Anatomy.

Sounds like time well spent!
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Went to school, did very little, came home got dinner, out the door to Ju-Jitsu class. Back home currently filling in forms for uni./college and doing my religion essay. Fun ''/
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 pm

thecosmickid wrote:
loazis wrote:

Sounds like time well spent!
Certainly felt like it!

More reading and An American In Paris tomorrow! =)
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Might as well share my Saturday.

Up @ 545, at Cedar Point @ 1130
nearly 6 hours there, two rides (massive lines). Maverick, which might be the best roller coaster in the world. And of course the 420 feet tall and 120 MPH Top Thrill Dragster

Went to Buffaflo Wild Wings, and at someone's suggestion - "The Mango Habenero sauce is really good". Hottest thing I ever ate. Apparently my eyes were bloodshot, face and neck were red, and my legs would not stop twitching. Crazy. I did em all though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7