DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

north carolina show? and atlanta?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

north carolina show? and atlanta? Empty
PostSubject: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

ok there was a post for the atlanta/portland shows but im making one for north carolina/atlanta because im going! i am so fucking excited right now! i just talked a friend into blowing off school and work and being able to afford groceries for a couple weeks, to fly with me to the east coast and go to the atlanta and north carolina shows! ill just consider this spending my tax rebate money, and doing my part to stimulate the economy. im so freakin excited. anyways, if anyone else is going to the atlanta or north carolina shows maybe ill see you there!
Back to top Go down
kristi_atl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kristi_atl

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:22 pm

take me to nc with you!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:23 pm

im getting a rental car and driving up with a friend...and then driving straight back to atlanta after the nc show cause we gotta catch a plane back home the next day...youre totally welcome to come for the ride if you want. you dont look like a psycho killer anyways...
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Steph it was good running into you and your friend at the show. I am in the field for the next week (I can still use my blackberry hooray for technology) so I won't be able to post the pictures until next week
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:45 am

oh nice. yeah it was good to meet you too, well i have something to look forward to next week for
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:06 pm

when I got to the show Brian was filling out the set list (the one that I later gave Steph) and with a few empty slots left I requested 1930. Brian said they really did not feeling like playing it and would "owe me one"

when they finished their show the walked off stage and as they came back on for the encore they all said "this is for you scott"

so here it is 1930... possibly the worst audio recording of all time, but still bad ass if only for the first few seconds and the last few seconds...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M2EJLBW0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:56 am

1930, in the encore, and dedicated to you... awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm

That's awesome Scott.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:01 pm

aww. the computer im on wont download it for me. says i need to upgrade, add some quicktime components. lame. ill have to check it out when i get back home. thanks again for giving me the setlist!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:52 am

i listened to it finally...awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: north carolina show? and atlanta?   north carolina show? and atlanta? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

north carolina show? and atlanta?
Page 1 of 1