DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a lil' youngin' breezin' though

Go down 
+9
e7c
simo
loazis
chrissylovesbruce
MissTiffers
liveit
LBAZ
JoshRaymond
Kristi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

a lil' youngin' breezin' though Empty
PostSubject: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:12 pm

(after reading the "age of fans" thread I fear I may possibily be the youngest here? unless they're all in exile.)

so yeah. My name is, if you haven't figured out already, Kristi. I'm from Massachusetts (Worcester area.) I'm 13. I enjoy writing, reading, 'arting' and I dance. (ballet, modern, jazz, tap.) I also play some piano but don't ask me to play you any Chopin. (ask me about some Jack's Mannequin?) I guess I'm not super interesting. I'm half Thai and I have a cat named Mustard and some chickens. That's it I guess. (if you wanna know more ask?)
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:58 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Jack's Mannequin? I love Andrew McMahon!

You claim my title as the youngest on here now. I don't feel like such a baby anymore... but it was fun while it lasted.
Great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
Kristi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 pm

bah, it feels kinda weird here being 'little' and all. and thanks, it's nice to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:31 am

You're the first person I've seen on here that's even a little bit close to me- I'm just outside of Manchester, NH. Welcome. It's nice to see "youngin's" listening to TGA, gives me a little hope for kids these days, TGA has so many good things to offer.
Back to top Go down
MissTiffers
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
chrissylovesbruce
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

So I guess I'm not the youngest one here. a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Welcome!

I used to be a bit into Jack's Mannequin/Something Corporate a while back : - )
Back to top Go down
chrissylovesbruce
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 pm

And oh btw before I forget... Welcome. a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm

You're doing good...I was listening to crappy music when I was 13.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

me too... I thought Bon Jovi and John Michael Montgomery were the best when I was 13... but at 14 I learned about Rancid and the rest is history!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Eh Bon Jovi's still great!

Welcome to the site btw! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Daire wrote:
Eh Bon Jovi's still great!

no. no he is not.
<----------shakes his head
Back to top Go down
18milesaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
18milesaminute

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 pm

hey, never doubt livin' on a prayer! there's a song to get you up and singing!! (granted i'd get up and sing to any TGA song!)
Back to top Go down
18milesaminute
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
18milesaminute

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 pm

oh yeah, and welcome man
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 am

Welcome to the site, 4 short years and you wont be considered a 'kid' anymore, although I am not aware what that feels like because I myself am still a kid...at heart anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 am

18milesaminute wrote:
hey, never doubt livin' on a prayer! there's a song to get you up and singing!! (granted i'd get up and sing to any TGA song!)

oh totally. livin on a prayer is such a good song to crank up and sing your heart out to!

and welcome kristi! dont worry that youre young, enjoy it! and i like that you have a cat named mustard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a lil' youngin' breezin' though   a lil' youngin' breezin' though Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a lil' youngin' breezin' though
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: