DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

they used to have sweet music in the park...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

they used to have sweet music in the park... Empty
PostSubject: they used to have sweet music in the park...   they used to have sweet music in the park... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am

hi, all.
figured i oughta introduce myself, it only seemed right...im stephanie, as you can tell by my oh-so-inventive name, and i currently reside in arizona. ive posted once or twice about the first time(s) i saw tga...just last week...fucking fantastic. im trying to convince myself to put a new record on, or a new cd in my car, but i just cant convince myself! so yeah, obviously a bit obsessed with them. that's all, i guess.

Last edited by steph on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: they used to have sweet music in the park...   they used to have sweet music in the park... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Steph glad to have you here. Be sure to tell us about your first time seeing them in the "the first time I saw TGA" thread.

I know what you mean about not being able to put something else on... my iPod play count is ridiculous, 15 of the 25 on the top 25 are TGA
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: they used to have sweet music in the park...   they used to have sweet music in the park... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum steph!

I have that same problem with no being able to play much else than TGA. For me, the lyrics, dusted off with Alex R. guitar skills, just don't compare to some of the other stuff I have on my iPod.
However, the song at the top of my most played list is something from Taking Back Sunday, which is probably a leftover from my 'I heart Adam Lazzara' days. Thankfully, that ended a long time ago. I actually think it was TGA that made me stop listening to them so much. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues and Wherefore Art Thou Elvis? are catching up though!

Can't wait to read your acount of when you first saw TGA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover

PostSubject: Re: they used to have sweet music in the park...   they used to have sweet music in the park... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 pm

e7c wrote:
I know what you mean about not being able to put something else on... my iPod play count is ridiculous, 15 of the 25 on the top 25 are TGA

Same here. Even when a buy a new CD, its gets a few listens, but invetiable, I'm back listening to Gaslight withing a week. It's like an addiction, but a really good, nice addiction that I don't want to do the slightest thing to change!

Welcome to the forums steph!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: they used to have sweet music in the park...   they used to have sweet music in the park... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm

thanks for all the welcoming. my post about seeing them for the first time is already up, i posted it before this one. nice to know im not alone in my obsession, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they used to have sweet music in the park...   they used to have sweet music in the park... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they used to have sweet music in the park...
Page 1 of 1