DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Empty
PostSubject: RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour   RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:25 am

This one has been a long time coming. Hah. I originally bought my Zoom H2 specifically to record this show. I honestly have no idea why it took me this long to getting around to cutting it up into tracks and whatnot.

Hot Water Music is my all-time favorite band. I've seen then 9 times in 6 states and the District of Columbia. My wife and I even got engaged on stage at one of their shows in El Paso, TX. Dedicated fans, you see! I love you

Anyways...here's the rock. Tell me what you think, and enjoy! I did the album art for this as well.

RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour HotWaterMusic-020208-cover-600

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hot Water Music
Live at Metro - 02/02/08
'Til The Wheels Fall Off Tour
Chicago, IL
Recorded by Anthony Bowman
256kbps MP3s

Main set

01. Alachua
02. Remedy
03. Wayfarer
04. Interlude 1 - Not For You
05. Trusty Chords
06. Better Sense
07. Rooftops
08. At the End of a Gun
09. Giver
10. Free Radio Gainesville
11. All Heads Down
12. Moonpies for Misfits
13. A Flight and a Crash
14. God Deciding
15. Poison
16. Swinger
17. Our Own Way
18. Kill the Night
19. Choked and Separated
20. Interlude 2 - Long Time
21. Turnstile
22. Manual
23. 220 Years

Encore

24. Interlude 3 - One More Song
25. Interlude 4 - Love You Guys
26. Paper Thin
27. Position
28. It's Hard to Know

P.S. Lucero opened for this show, and I'll have that set available for download soon, as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour   RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:21 pm

thanks for this man. finally got high quality live versions of Turnstile and Paper Thin. i'd frickin lose it during Turnstile if i ever get to see HWM
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour   RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks! I love how the crowd goes crazy as soon as the first song starts
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour   RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:42 am

Thanks a lot for this they sound so good live and the crowd sounds well up for it. With the news HWM are going to making it over here in December this makes me even more excited.

Dont know why I didnt see this thread before but this came along at the right time for cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour   RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECORDING: Hot Water Music - Chicago, IL - 02/02/08 - Til The Wheels Fall Off CD release minitour
Page 1 of 1