DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick Empty
PostSubject: Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick   Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvhPYfdAh4s

just found this, some of you have probly seen this already, but i thought it was really good and thought i'd share. slightly different take on the song, but i liked the piano and the backing vocals, especially at the end of the chorus
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick   Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm

I almost posted that a little while ago- she did quite a few songs that were pretty good. On another note, there's a girl on MySpace that did a cover of Tin Pan Alley, and it's pretty good- only- she hasn't go the correct lyrics. I was going to tell her- just so she'd know- but felt she might get defensive, which wouldn't be my intentions at all........??
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick   Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Good cover! I only miss the grit of Brians voice in the cover
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick   Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Has anyone told her about DimeStoreSaints?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick   Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acoustic '59 Cover by some chick
Page 1 of 1