DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Pictures of Yourself!

Go down 
+105
eremitapa
Steve70s
The Boxer
HorribleCrowe
Keeb631
J.B.R.
Debonair
Camus
The Angry Johnny Revue
luckysparks
Phil Rockabill
CharlotteGaslight
usbomb99
Labhras
StopAndSlideToTheRight
BuddyHolly
IrishNameAndAnInjury
lucasgaslight59
Blue_Collar_Man
33rpm
stayFree
JimmyB
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
JJW319
marenravn
Harbortown
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
oh_megan
plugga
fullcollapse
amberfoyd
Henriflame
NeverTrustAJunkie
undead and buried
enola
Marre
theBasemen
Ste
anti-war94
Crockin
Jaywalk
acousticbandit
Turn the Casanova On
benalgeroy
gib786
Perka
Janet
clashcityrocker
Little Eden
Ivefoundgod
loazis
thecosmickid
JerseyDevil
IKeeptheDiner
jennylenore
tdawg
Palmer89
I Came To Dance
stupendoussven
redd
RobertODonnell
lynchyeatspizza
Izzy Eviel
kcdc
Johnny99
sarahjay
DukeStreetKing
Daire
andy.mac
Asleepontheforestfloor
Vibes
steph
Stevearm
steady now steady now
LBAZ
efofex
The Dude
ktp
ShieldYourEyes
Snap
stephendgaf
laurendelore
Jukebox Romeo
Refused
Shipyards
Forum Owner
airportmondaymorning
vamike
xstevenbx
Julianne
againstmax
dandangoose
Stalls_Standing
A_Regular
kieran
Smodgers
JoshRaymond
syebot
JakobDoetman
PatientFabiWheel
e7c
billy pilgrim
hyperballad
109 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

please tell me you've seen "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

You beat me to it, Steph! Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.

Ben Stein is also the guy on the Clear Eyes eyedrop commercials and he had a stupid game show a while back called Win Ben Stein's Money. My high school biology teacher sounded just like him. It was pure madness! I got into a lot of trouble in that class because I talked and goofed around a lot to keep from dying of boredom!

JIMMY, DON'T BE BEN STEIN! Mad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

Ben Stein is also the guy on the Clear Eyes eyedrop commercials and he had a stupid game show a while back called Win Ben Stein's Money. My high school biology teacher sounded just like him. It was pure madness! I got into a lot of trouble in that class because I talked and goofed around a lot to keep from dying of boredom!

haha! High Five that's one of my favorite movies, i can pretty much quote the whole thing. i love Ferris. actually i like that name, too, i would totally consider naming my kid Ferris! Razz

TOO LATE HE ALREADY IS BEN STEIN
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 pm

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

I haven't. I don't often watch films so there are loads of great films I haven't seen.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

haha! Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 2790472475 that's one of my favorite movies, i can pretty much quote the whole thing. i love Ferris. actually i like that name, too, i would totally consider naming my kid Ferris! Razz

TOO LATE HE ALREADY IS BEN STEIN

Wouldn't it have been funny if that celebrity match up thing you guys were talking about yesterday matched Jimmy's face to Ben Stein? That would have been perfect! Razz

I love Ferris Bueller too! It's so choice. Wink
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:12 pm

I'll tell you a secret- and I am sure Harbortown will back me up- another trick to playing up your good features (at least on the internet) is not posting a photo unless you look good. But the thing is that you have to know when you look good. I am sure we've all got photos of our eyes half closed, hair out of place, etc. But we're keeping those to ourselves. To sum up: learn to know when you look good and when you look bad. This is something I would like to CC: Christina Aguilera on as she doesn't seem to know. But I digress.

Last edited by NeverTrustAJunkie on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

I haven't. I don't often watch films so there are loads of great films I haven't seen.

YOU HAVE TO WATCH FERRIS! IT'S ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER! I love you
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

Sometime in the next week I will. I've got all of next week off of work so have plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:14 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'll tell you a secret- and I am sure Harbortown will back me up- another trick to playing up your good features (at least on the internet) is not posting a photo unless you look good. But the thing is that you have to know when you look good. I am sure we've all got photos of our eyes half closed, hair out of place, etc. But we're keeping those to ourselves. To sum up: learn to know when you look good and when you look bad. This is something I would like to CC: Christina Aguilera on as she doesn't seem to know. But I digress.
About the eyes...Apparently I cannot keep my eyes open more than halfway...no matter how hard I try.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Very good advice! And I agree with you completely about Christina Aguilera. What is wrong with her?! She looks so trashy ALL THE TIME!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

pale i feel sorry for you. i'll just leave it at that, i don't want to build it up and then have you be disappointed with it!

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

haha. so true! why would you post a photo of yourself not looking good??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Who's Ben Stein?

Sometime in the next week I will. I've got all of next week off of work so have plenty of time.

Good plan! I just might have to watch it too! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Jimmy, your eyes are fully open in other pics you have posted, so there is nothing wrong with your eyelids. That was just an unfortunate photo that you posted yesterday. Like NeverTrustAJunkie said, we all have terrible pictures of ourselves, we just choose not to share them!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:19 pm

JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
About the eyes...Apparently I cannot keep my eyes open more than halfway...no matter how hard I try.

I have heard you claim that you've tried before and then we found out you really hadn't.

Look, some girls might view that as hot (the whole "bedroom eyes") thing, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Exhibit A where the half open eyes is totally working for James Franco:
Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 James_franco_98

CAMUS: You should watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off ASAP. Charlie Sheen in that movie... hello.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:20 pm

I CAN'T SEE THE JAMES FRANCO PICTURE! Sad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:20 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I have heard you claim that you've tried before and then we found out you really hadn't.

Look, some girls might view that as hot (the whole "bedroom eyes") thing, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Exhibit A where the half open eyes is totally working for James Franco:
Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 James_franco_98

CAMUS: You should watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off ASAP. Charlie Sheen in that movie... hello.

why would you introduce Jimmy to James Franco?? the kid's already confused, no need to show him the advanced moves before he can even manage to smile naturally in a photo.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Steph, you make me laugh so much! lol!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

i just saw a photo of Carrot Top, and i'm pretty sure that sound i just heard was my vagina sealing up permanently. No at least you don't look like him, Jimmy! Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 pm

steph wrote:
and i'm pretty sure that sound i just heard was my vagina sealing up permanently.

oh my god, perfect description
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Ok ok you're right. I'm jumping ahead.

Can we just have a thread dedicated to Jimmy instead of turning every thread into "Let's help Jimmy". Maybe a forum or something?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Can we just have a thread dedicated to Jimmy instead of turning every thread into "Let's help Jimmy". Maybe a forum or something?

you're right, it always devolves into JIMMINESS. we all have a sickness. do you think we could banish him to his own section of the forum?!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 pm

steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

you're right, it always devolves into JIMMINESS. we all have a sickness. do you think we could banish him to his own section of the forum?!

He said a while back, that in this other forum he used to post on, he got kicked out because he annoyed everyone, basically with the same stuff he does here. That's not me making it up, he actually said that.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

yeah but we're not nazis so we don't kick out people I love you
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:30 pm

i know, i remember him saying that, too! and yet he apparently hasn't learned his lesson...

anyways we need to get this topic back on track!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 pm

QUICK. PICTURES.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

EEK I DONT HAVE ANY RECENT PHOTOS

Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Kjkjhqjcqvcjhcvj003

okkkay this is me in Santa Barbara! i miss being brunette Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Pictures of Yourself!   Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Pictures of Yourself!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next