DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures with TGA!

Go down 
+64
Steve70s
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Christophe
njguy99
Klown
Harbortown
deadstar
theBasemen
loazis
anarkistbavern
Down by the Mersey
Casey
amberfoyd
azlisa
Luca Chinaski
SmilinSkullRing
Janet
IKeeptheDiner
gib786
Daire
dermyod
Tim was here
RobertODonnell
simo
Bea
ExitEnglish
rem999
steffuhnee
Little Eden
Holland
ShieldYourEyes
Palmer89
DaveSavedTheDay
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Scarlett
sarahjay
dmac
andy.mac
colmillionaire
catalyst
justin13088
surfNJ
steph
steady now steady now
kristi_atl
Don Juan
liveit
Jukebox Romeo
ksupilot
Forum Owner
kieran
LBAZ
ktp
Snap
landan101
Refused
drunken_third
syebot
JakobDoetman
JoshRaymond
e7c
Stalls_Standing
hyperballad
billy pilgrim
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Here is the infamous Unicorn picture I was talking about:

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Imgp2410

and here is one that my wife took during the concert:
Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Imgp2411
Back to top Go down
justin13088
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
justin13088

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Me_and10
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:25 pm

I took these pictures the other night, it turns out there is a Dime Store Saint member in the crowd... can anyone spot him or her?

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Imgp2414

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Imgp2415
Back to top Go down
justin13088
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
justin13088

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Gaslig24

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Gaslig25

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Me_and12
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

steph, front row, to the right of the chick in the white shirt. and i hope the crowd wasn't that dead for the whole show
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
steph, front row, to the right of the chick in the white shirt. and i hope the crowd wasn't that dead for the whole show

Steph does indeed seem to be the only one alive in the second photo; maybe the others were just totally hypnotized by the wonder that is TGA ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
justin13088
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
justin13088

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Gaslig26

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Gaslig27

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Gaslig28

Thought it was a good picture of Brian.
Back to top Go down
justin13088
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
justin13088

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:34 pm

My 3rd pic didnt come out it was a picture of Brian. damn. I will try to get it on here.
Back to top Go down
justin13088
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
justin13088

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Gaslig29
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:25 pm

All you pics are amazing! e7c were yours taken from backstage? Makes me even more gutted I can't pose for photos and look like a pillock in my photos with Brian and Alex R. Alex L. I've got two pics with and they both look ok, in the other two...I don't even want to go there!
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Just draw big glasses and a mustache-and-beard on your face in MS Paint, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Tomaldo wrote:
All you pics are amazing! e7c were yours taken from backstage?

yep. I watched most of the show from backstage because I had my wife with me, otherwise I try to stay in the crowd... being backstage is cool and all, but the energy is in the crowd!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:42 am

ahh! thats totally me...the only one excited to be there! haha its weird to see me in your picture. aww...what a great night. and that unicorn picture is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
catalyst
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:45 am

sweet! just signed up to say thanks for the Carrboro, NC pics...I found my girlfriend and I in the audience Smile

I felt like the crowd was pretty good, but we do seem dead in those pics.

Also I noted the ppl taking pictures from the backstage balcony thing...how'd you get up there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:53 am

e7c wrote:
Tomaldo wrote:
All you pics are amazing! e7c were yours taken from backstage?

yep. I watched most of the show from backstage because I had my wife with me, otherwise I try to stay in the crowd... being backstage is cool and all, but the energy is in the crowd!

Cool. Probably understandable as well if you're taking your wife!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:47 am

catalyst wrote:
sweet! just signed up to say thanks for the Carrboro, NC pics...I found my girlfriend and I in the audience Smile

I felt like the crowd was pretty good, but we do seem dead in those pics.

Also I noted the ppl taking pictures from the backstage balcony thing...how'd you get up there Smile

Point yourself out in the picture and I will see if I have better ones with you in it

There were two of us taking pictures backstage: me with my piece o crap camera and Chris from punknews.org with a nice snazzy camera. I will be emailing chris to get his photos.

As for getting back stage. Well I am just lucky to have so many friends in the music buissiness. I met the guys in TGA through a friend in another band and we hit it off right away and now we have been friends for about two years
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

I've never seen a picture with Hollie. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Yeah, she's been in some. Not really intentionally though, I don't think- not that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:37 am

After the gig at The Forum in Kentish Town London.

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Dsci0210

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Dsci0211

As always lovely friendly guys! Smile Maaged to get quite a bit signed too!

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Dsci0212
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am

I went into serious groupie/stalker mode in London yesterday, as shown by my somewhat deranged expression in the following photos (you did ask to see them). However, I did get to to talk with Brian on my own for quite a while, as well as with Benny, so it was worth it.

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 TnBrian

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 TnBenny

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 TnAlexL

Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 TnAlexR

Last edited by steady now steady now on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:52 pm

steadynowsteadynow- haha, thats awesome. i always feel super awkward asking to take a picture with someone like that...but hey, you have the pictures to remember that day forever! the one with brian is cute.
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Glad you had a good time steadynow!
I don't really think anyone think they look in pictures with their favorite band. Me included! I look spaced out to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 pm

LBAZ wrote:
Glad you had a good time steadynow!
I don't really think anyone think they look in pictures with their favorite band. Me included! I look spaced out to say the least.
haha. you look cute...just slightly disinterested, haha. im probably lucky that the only picture i have with the band (my picture here, duh) is a little fuzzy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 am

That setlist is awesome ktp- signed as well! How'd you get that?
Yours pics are cool as well Steady. 'stalker mode'- maybe 'hardcore fan' is better??? Smile

Only time I've ever been 'star-struck' was when I met Brian and Alex L. the first time. There was so much stuff I wanted to ask them but I kind of forgot it all until afterwards. It's stupid really because they are all down to earth guys and don't subscribe to the idea of their fame at all...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 am

Tomaldo wrote:
Only time I've ever been 'star-struck' was when I met Brian and Alex L. the first time.

Funny thing is, I didn't feel star struck at all, which says something about what the guys are like. In the parking lot behind the Forum I talked to Brian by myself for a good ten minutes (until Benny showed up), and it was just so normal.

I was a bit star struck earlier that day though, when I met Hollie, simply because she has a real film star aura about her. Quite stunning. And she was nice. I'd never seen her before, and didn't even know it was her at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures with TGA!   Pictures with TGA! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures with TGA!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next