DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 am

"Great Expectations"

"High Lonesome"

"Casanova, Baby!"

"We Came to Dance"

"1930"

"The Patient Ferris Wheel"

"The Backseat"

I couldn't get an audio recording this time around though because the security guys at the Trocadero are dicks about searching you and they had a "no audio" sign posted, so I didn't try to take my recorder in. Can't afford to get it confiscated.

That said, I will have audio of the May 7 at the Recher Theater in Towson, MD.

Sorry for the shaky cam in a couple of places. Kept getting bumped by the drunks behind me. And waitresses passed by a few times. Otherwise, came out decently, if not great. SOund quality is solid but not fabulous.
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:37 am

Hopefully I'll see you at the Recher
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:44 am

great videos! they're really good quality cheers for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Vibes wrote:
Hopefully I'll see you at the Recher

we'll have to work out some way of meeting up.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 pm

PM me, we'll exchange numbers. I'll be coming from the airport and hopefully in time for Good Old War and Pela
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 pm

yo Tony, i was just browsing through the Lucero forum for the first time, 'cause i'm bored as hell, and there's a recording from 2/5/09, and i looked at the cover and read the post, and i thought, "this couldn't be that Tony dude from the Gaslight board, could it?" and sure enough, it was. how many bootlegs have you made?
Back to top Go down
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
yo Tony, i was just browsing through the Lucero forum for the first time, 'cause i'm bored as hell, and there's a recording from 2/5/09, and i looked at the cover and read the post, and i thought, "this couldn't be that Tony dude from the Gaslight board, could it?" and sure enough, it was. how many bootlegs have you made?

yup, that's me. Smile

i've got about 16 or so that i've made, although not all of them are online, or even broken up into tracks and whatnot, yet.

2 Gaslight Anthem (one acoustic)
2 Hold Steady (one of them not online yet)
2 Lucero (one of them not online currently)
2 Loved Ones (not online yet)
1 Alkaline Trio (from the Rise Against, Gaslight tour last fall, same tour as my acoustic Gaslight recording, not online yet)
1 Thrice (from the Rise Against, Gaslight tour last fall, same tour as my acoustic Gaslight recording, not online yet)
1 Hot Water Music (from the "Til the Wheels Fall Off" reunion/mini tour/CD tour, in Chicago, not online yet)
1 Polar Bear Club (from the same night as my 8/17/08 Gaslight recording, PBC opened, not online yet)
1 Ben Nichols solo (of Lucero, not online yet. Ben used one of my tracks from this recording on the Revival Road CD with Chuck Ragan and Tim Barry)
1 Chuck Ragan solo (of Hot Water Music, not online yet)
1 Tim Barry solo (of Avail, not online yet)
1 Frank Turner (not online yet)

i'm pretty sure that's it, but i may have some other stuff here or there that i've forgotten. they were all reacorded since January of 2008. it's been a hell of a busy year for me, aside form all the shows i've gone to, which is why most of this is not online yet. it takes me a couple of hours for each one to go through and clean them up and makes individual tracks/liner notes/track listings/etc. plus, i don't have adequate hosting for all of this.

that said, i'm in the process of setting up a blog and proper hosting to hold all of my current recordings and all of my future recordings. i'll post about that specifically, once it's all ready to go and everything is online.

here are the upcoming shows that i plan on recording, assuming i can get my recorder through security:

April 9, Tim Barry and Austin Lucas at the Black Cat in D.C.
April 19, Lucero at the Black Cat
April 21, Karma to Burn at Ottobar in Baltimore
May 2, Dinosaur Jr., Mike Watt and The MissingMen at Ottobar
May 7, Gaslight Anthem at Recher Theater in Towson, MD
May 12, Mastodon at 930 Club in D.C.
May 30, Isis at the Black Cat
June 6, Denali at the Black Cat(possibly, but not sure yet. it's 50/50 right now, as funds for shows are getting tight for the next couple of months. heh.)
June 7, The Hold Steady at 930 Club

also expect some video and a few photos from all of those as well.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 am

dude, those are like all my favorite bands. i'd love to hear a high quality live show from The Loved Ones or Frank Turner. but don't worry about it too much, just get 'em up whenever you have time
Back to top Go down
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
dude, those are like all my favorite bands. i'd love to hear a high quality live show from The Loved Ones or Frank Turner. but don't worry about it too much, just get 'em up whenever you have time

my faves as well. Smile I even got engaged to my wife on stage at a Hot Water Music show in 2005. Smile

my Frank Turner recording is actually broken into tracks already. i just have to do a quick piece of album art and put a track list together for it. if i can get out of work at a decent hour tonight, i'll see about getting it online before my bedtime tonight. suits?

The Frank Turner and Tim Barry sets are from the Revival Tour with Chuck Ragan and Ben Nichols. Unfortunately, I couldn't get recordings from their set on this tour because I had the wrong memory card in my recorder and ran out of space as Ben took the stage. hella bummed about that.

ahh well. i'll post again when i have everything online.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm

yeah man, no hurry on 'em. just whenever you get around to it
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Yes, work on them whenever you want. I´d be interested in the Loved Ones audios! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!   7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 vids from the 03/28/09 Philly show. UPDATED!
Page 1 of 1