DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wicked Sweet Deal

Go down 
+2
Stalls_Standing
liveit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

A Wicked Sweet Deal Empty
PostSubject: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 pm

From TGA's MySpace Blog:

Friday, March 20, 2009

Alternative Press + SideOneDummy + THE '59 SOUND...
So we're going to be featured in the May issue of Alternative Press, which comes out in the first week of April on newsstands. Actually, we're going to be on the cover. Yep, the cover.

Anyway, our label SideOneDummy and AP are offering a one (1) year subscription to AP + one of our t-shirts + a copy of THE '59 SOUND + a copy of the 250th issue that we're featured in....for just $15.

This deal is good through April 30, for those of you who might want to take advantage of it. If you want more information, click here:

http://www.sideonedummy.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=SODS

Ok that's it for now...have a good weekend....
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Shame most fans have had The '59 Sound for AGES!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 am

yeah I downloaded the leaked copy almost a year ago!
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 am

True. But, if you don't have that T-shirt or AP- it's still a great deal- The '59 Sound would make a great gift- or a handout to someone lucky on the streets. Giving in the non-holiday season is cool too!

That picture of your daughter is too cute. She looks so old!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 pm

alright, i'm jumping all over this. i'll give the cd to my girl, since i already have a copy. this really is a sick deal

edit: i kinda wish you could choose if you want the gray or red color of the shirt, 'cause i like that red one a lot. i can't complain too much though
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 pm

This article in AP is one of the best I'v read on them. It's great.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am

I found this on the AP website- really- if you haven't read the main article in AP about TGA- read it- this too- along with the said article- really makes this the best article I've read on them. Somber maybe, but I think it's readings like this that makes one appreciate them that much more. It takes away the "superstarness" if that makes sense. Making you realize, they're just like you and I....hits home a bit more.

http://www.alternativepress.com/features/gaslightcontent.htm
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 pm

i think im going to do this

17 bucks after shipping hell yes

i better get the red shirt
Back to top Go down
manz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 am

wow...this is really sweet.
i'll definitely get it...even though each issue of AP will probably take about 1 month to get to me..Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wicked Sweet Deal   A Wicked Sweet Deal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wicked Sweet Deal
Page 1 of 1