DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auction: El JEfe Posters, records and some other items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Auction: El JEfe Posters, records and some other items Empty
PostSubject: Auction: El JEfe Posters, records and some other items   Auction: El JEfe Posters, records and some other items Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 2:18 pm

In this pandemic artists and their crews are among the ones who are affected the most by this crisis. Just today @thebrianfallon put up 200 handwritten lyrics sheets to benefit his band and touring crew and they sold out within an hour.

We want to help as well and add to this great cause. That’s why I decided to part with some items from my private @gaslightanthem collection and auction them off on Instagram. All proceeds will go directly to Brian's band and crew!

That’s how it works: all items are posted separately on Instagram (see below for links) and if you are interested in one of them, just comment on the insta post with your bid in USD. If you don’t have an Instagram account you can email your bid to dimestoreforum@gmail.com and I will post your bid for you. Please be generous and consider the cause when placing your offer.

Auction will run until June 25th midnight EDT (June 26th 6am CEST). The highest bid at this time wins. Items ship from Central Europe with the following shipping costs (not included):
Europe: 16 USD
US: 22 USD

Find all details and the links to the instagram posts in this twitter thread: https://twitter.com/dimestoreforum/status/1273670252837179397?s=20

Thank you for contributing to this cause  I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

Auction: El JEfe Posters, records and some other items
Page 1 of 1