DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MGH
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT Empty
PostSubject: HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT   HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 am

Have been a fan since Gaslight first came over in 2008, saw them in the basement at Rock City in Nottingham and have seen them on every tour since. Was really looking forward to the show. Positives, great set list, band up for it, superb crowd. Negative, I was sitting on the front row of the balcony in Block 7. The sound was truly dreadful all night, even for the support acts. When Gaslight came on the overall sound was way not loud enough and Brian's voice was way to low in the mix. On some of the songs you could hardly hear anything and I did not have a clue what was being played, seriously it was that bad. Spoilt what should have been a great night. Have sat there before with no sound problems. Don't know what anyone else felt who was there ?
Back to top Go down
jc1303
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
jc1303

PostSubject: Re: HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT   HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:39 am

I was sitting on the balcony, block 6 row L so I was over to one side (to the right if looking from the stage) and I was 12 rows back. I thought the sound was good, the vocals were clear all night. It wasnt the loudest gig Ive been too but thats no bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Ain't supposed to die...
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT   HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:52 pm

I was in the standing section about 10 people or so deep from the front and the sound could have been clearer. My mate ended up right at the front at one point and said the sound was bad there, probably due to the speaker locations.

However. What an atmosphere. What a set. What a night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT   HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAMMERSMITH FRIDAY NIGHT
Page 1 of 1