DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE) Empty
PostSubject: New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE)   New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Here is the new song

If Your Prayers Don't Get to Heaven

https://youtu.be/rf-bGyW6gQA
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE)   New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 9:48 am

Thanks for sharing!

I really hoping he’s choosing to share this one early because it’s a different sound, rather than because it’s the best...maybe he heard all those ‘sounds like Gaslight’ comments last week! I like the sound, i’m just not very taken with the lyrical content (which is most unusual for me) - it all seems a bit twee. Couldn’t pick out all of the verses though, so maybe it’s just the chorus. But I certainly don’t think it’s got anything on Forget Me Not.
Back to top Go down
Trosky19
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE)   New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 am

I really like this song but when I hear that beginning riffs it reminds me a little bit of the E-surance commerical song. Chet Aktins - Jam Man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE)   New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Song - If Your Prayers Don't Get Into Heaven (LIVE)
Page 1 of 1