DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Menzingers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Thanks to everybody who suggested I see the Menzingers. Finally got to (at Irving Plaza on Thu) and it was definitely worth it.

If anybody's going to the show tonight in Brooklyn, I'm really regretting not getting this shirt:

The Menzingers BadCatholicsT_1000x1000_5c496f50-d6b3-4753-a577-3dc0830c17b7_1024x1024

Would be most indebted if someone would grab me one.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 5:16 am

Desperately need two tickets to the Menzingers show at London, Koko on the 19th April. If anybody can help a guy out, that would be incredible. Already booked it off work.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 7:02 pm

In case you haven't heard NYC folks there is a Menzingers concert in June which is also a cruise around NY harbor.

Back to top Go down
SarahSarahSarah
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SarahSarahSarah

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:58 pm

I hadn't given the new album a true listen, other than the single Lookers, but decided to actually dig in this morning and damn. They did it again. Consistently releasing fantastic albums.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:11 pm

So they just announced that the opener for Thursday's Menzingers show is called Captain We're Sinking.

Did I mention this show is on a boat? Shocked
Back to top Go down
SarahSarahSarah
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SarahSarahSarah

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 1:50 pm

shiftynj wrote:
So they just announced that the opener for Thursday's Menzingers show is called Captain We're Sinking.

Did I mention this show is on a boat? Shocked

Bring your life jacket.

Captain We're Sinking are incredible though so don't worry too much. The punk rock sounds will keep you all afloat.
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:12 pm

I don't have much to add outside of loving this band. I've enjoyed pretty much every album they've put out, but On The Impossible Past is definitely my favourite. Rented World and After the Party are close seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Menzingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Menzingers   The Menzingers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Menzingers
Page 1 of 1