DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Call to Action for Sick Puppies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

A Call to Action for Sick Puppies Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Action for Sick Puppies   A Call to Action for Sick Puppies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 1:17 am

Hey Gaslight family, I need your help -- or more truthfully, five puppies do.

I started this topic because I couldn't find much in animal-related topics and this is quite urgent, warrenting its own focus. This is the only forum I'm apart of and I'm trying to ask any and all I know.

My family has a Dog Resue - Homecomings Dog Rescue, and my Mom is currently in the center of a heartbreaking crisis with 5 little five-week-old puppies sick with Parvo. They're fighting for their lives. Literally. Here is the Gofundme page supporting their recovery and very expensive hospital bills. Please, please, PLEASE at least "share" this link. You never know who it might reach. Thank you, my fellow Dimestore Saints.
https://www.gofundme.com/244n4ypw
Back to top Go down

A Call to Action for Sick Puppies
Page 1 of 1