DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream

Go down 
+3
cmigs
TooMuchGaslight
Prisoner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Empty
PostSubject: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:47 pm

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/

This website is streaming half and hour of Brian's set at the Lowlands Festival.
Stream starts 21:10 GMT plus 2 or basically 30 minutes from now
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:04 pm

It started 21:00! It's on now
Back to top Go down
TooMuchGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TooMuchGaslight

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:53 pm

I really love the new live version of Painkillers!
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 12:00 pm

This is up on Dime (can't post links, can't access Dime from my work computer). There's two versions - the web stream, which was 40 minutes of Brian's set, and a TV broadcast which only has Steve McQueen but is much higher video quality.
Back to top Go down
TooMuchGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TooMuchGaslight

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:34 am

Can't find it anywhere..
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 am

Full webcast:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=569580

TV broadcast (highlights):
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=569598
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:29 pm

cmigs wrote:
Full webcast:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=569580

TV broadcast (highlights):
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=569598

Stupid question. I signed up to get that torrent and I can't see a download button anywhere on the page. Am I missing something? I've confirmed my account and everything.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 pm

There's no download link on the search page. Once you've found the show link, and click on it - then on the torrent page, there's a link to download the torrent file. It's at the top, above the description. There's no download button, just a text link.

I feel like this description is very clunky, so let me know if you're still having trouble finding it.
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:06 pm

cmigs wrote:
There's no download link on the search page. Once you've found the show link, and click on it - then on the torrent page, there's a link to download the torrent file. It's at the top, above the description. There's no download button, just a text link.

I feel like this description is very clunky, so let me know if you're still having trouble finding it.

Thanks. I'm definitely on the right page (torrent details) but nothing is linking out to a download. The file and download as rows in the table are just text, not a hyperlink.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Maybe you need to get approved? It's been like a decade since I signed up for Dime. But it would be that file row that has the download link.
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:12 pm

cmigs wrote:
Maybe you need to get approved? It's been like a decade since I signed up for Dime. But it would be that file row that has the download link.

Cool, I'll wait it out and see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down
TooMuchGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TooMuchGaslight

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 3:27 pm

The FAQ says that you'll first need to email te mod before you can download torrents..

Correct me if I'm breaking forum policy here ( don't want to do that ) but is there another way to obtain it?
Back to top Go down
crsmsi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 4:39 am

Here's the video on Youtube:

Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 9:38 am

crsmsi wrote:
Here's the video on Youtube:

That video really confirmed that he has a 3.5yo kid. Which is cool in my book.
Back to top Go down
PPQ
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 pm

First of my videos from Bremen.
Back to top Go down
http://politplatschquatsch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream   Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Fallon Live at Lowlands, The Netherlands August 21 Stream
Page 1 of 1