DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Bonnie Scotland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan164
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello from Bonnie Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Bonnie Scotland   Hello from Bonnie Scotland Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Just introducing myself as per the rules.

I have been a massive Gaslight / Brian Fallon fan for about 5 years now, I don't think I listen to any other music, and I am still dscovering absolute gems by Brian weekly.

I'm yet to meet anyone who has even heard of the man, but i've managed to convert two of my friends who are now as obsessed as I am.

I literally just stumbled upon this forum, glad to see their are like minded people like me out there that appreciate his work.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bonnie Scotland   Hello from Bonnie Scotland Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:29 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bonnie Scotland   Hello from Bonnie Scotland Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:29 pm

welcome!!
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bonnie Scotland   Hello from Bonnie Scotland Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Welcome. It's odd how infrequently I run into fans, too, and I live in New Jersey for pete's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Bonnie Scotland   Hello from Bonnie Scotland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bonnie Scotland
Page 1 of 1