DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)

Go down 
+4
shiftynj
jend
enola
Anya_TGA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Empty
PostSubject: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222010

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222012

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222011

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222016

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222013

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222014

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) 03222015
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:18 am

Thanks for sharing that, Anya!

This is one of the more personal articles I've seen and it makes me really happy to see that he has found his inner piece and seems to be happy. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
jend
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:49 am

I'm so proud of him for talking about going to therapy and learning to see things in a more positive light— that's what therapy can be really good at! And the optimism shines through in many of the songs on the new album. So happy for him.
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Yeah absolutely... sad to think of him suffering through that. Also glad to hear there is no animosity among the guys in the band, whether or not they get together again. It was kind of rough watching the guys in Blink-182 break up over Twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Starting to think I may be wrong about the band.

I don't get the thinking.

I get the need for a break but to state that the way he did doesn't sit well.

The songs and the band are too good to die.

I am enjoying this phase though and I love the solo albums and shows.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 pm

enola wrote:
Thanks for sharing that, Anya!

This is one of the more personal articles I've seen and it makes me really happy to see that he has found his inner piece and seems to be happy. I love you

you're welcome!

it's a very personal article and it is good to see that Brian speaks so openly about it!

he needs the break to have some time for himself
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Thank you indeed, Anya! I'm hoping I can get a hold of a copy this week before it's gone but at least I could read the article.
I'm also glad he could come out of the dark with better spirits, learn to control his inner demons, or at least learn to live with them. Ain't that what we all strive for?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:08 pm

ivienco wrote:
Thank you indeed, Anya! I'm hoping I can get a hold of a copy this week before it's gone but at least I could read the article.
I'm also glad he could come out of the dark with better spirits, learn to control his inner demons, or at least learn to live with them. Ain't that what we all strive for?

you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:20 am

It's weird to me how he gets so personal lately about is private life, while he always stated that it was private and he wanted to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 am

It is weird, but I think that might be one of the effects therapy has on you.
Back to top Go down
jend
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:29 am

Yeah, I agree. I think it helps you see yourself in new ways, and sometimes you want to talk about that. Also, it's kind of more about an experience he had; he may still not want to talk about who he's dating or his family or things like that.

But I love that he's talking about how easy it is to see things in your life in a negative light, and that you can learn new ways of looking at them. He seems to be always thinking about what good he can do for that scared kid who feels like they're all alone in the world, because he felt that way himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)   Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article about Brian in Kerrang! (scans)
Page 1 of 1