DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012...end of the world?

Go down 
+12
Debonair
Ghost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
vamike
dolan
ktp
JoshRaymond
Daire
LBAZ
Jukebox Romeo
billy pilgrim
stephendgaf
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:45 pm

When the world was suppose to end like two weeks ago, I said "good, I have a midterm paper due Monday"
That's my same belief on all of this.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 pm

I'd be bummed.

I really, really, really, want a zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:07 pm

loazis wrote:
I'd be bummed.

I really, really, really, want a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, the walking dead really made being eaten by a zombie more likeable
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:12 pm

As long as we get to hear the new Gaslight Anthem album before we all die next year I'll be happy Cool
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 pm

personally IF the world has to end...I am pulling for a Stephen King Trademarked end...You know...The Stand...Imagine how cool that would be...rebuilding America...as long as TGA, Bruce, my family,etc survived to help.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Ghost wrote:
Hmm. 2000 was never supposed to be the worlds end, there was the whole 'Millenium Bug' thing where they thought all the electric in the world would crash but that was it as far as I can recall. The world ending this year ('The Rapture') was invented by a 90 year old cultist crackpot, and was rightly ignored by anyone with common sense.

2012 is quite different, as someone else pointed out it's the end of the Mayan calender, it's biblical (supposedly), the world is in meltdown, there is 'nibiru' (google it)...it's kind of a bigger deal, I think.

Will it end? Probably not, but I think it's a bit more concerning then what has come before. Nothing anybody can do about it anyway, so why worry?

p.s. if it doesn't end in 2012 I don't think anybody should ever believe a date given ever again! As long as I can remember it's been 2012.

yeah because we tend to believe everything the mayans did right? i dont understand why people think the world is ending in 2012 simply because the mayan calendar ends then. so what, the mayans had a direct line to "god" if i even believed in such a thing, yeah right. wouldnt the more obvious conclusion be that they simply got fucking tired of writing a calendar so many years into the future? i mean, fuck, if they had gone on past 2012 til the year 3 billion, people would be freaking out that the world will end in 3 billion. although humans will probably simply wear out the place long before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:07 am

JimmyB wrote:
personally IF the world has to end...I am pulling for a Stephen King Trademarked end...You know...The Stand...Imagine how cool that would be...rebuilding America...as long as TGA, Bruce, my family,etc survived to help.

The Stand, but with zombies. That's the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012...end of the world?   2012...end of the world? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012...end of the world?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2