DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New making of video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

New making of video Empty
PostSubject: New making of video   New making of video Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:54 pm

I have my man well-trained to find me all the important stuff from Facebook, which I don't do myself!

https://www.facebook.com/thebrianfallon/videos/1009300912440868/

I think I would love to make a record with Butch Walker!

Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

New making of video Empty
PostSubject: Re: New making of video   New making of video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:29 am

Thanks for sharing. Loving the Butch Walker treatment of the record as well. There was an interview where Brian talked about coming in one morning and Butch spent the night running around the room stomping and clapping for Smoke which was pretty cool. You get the feeling listening to them talk about it that they put a lot into the album but it never really felt like work. It definitely shows on the album as well.
Back to top Go down

New making of video
Page 1 of 1