DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GASLIGHT1986
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?   Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:43 pm

My little guy was the one with the sign - beyond awesome how Brian had a nice chat with him during the performance, and during the signing. Neither of us have stopped smiling - would be cool to have video of it!

No retreat...no regrets.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?   Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:29 pm

GASLIGHT1986 wrote:
My little guy was the one with the sign - beyond awesome how Brian had a nice chat with him during the performance, and during the signing. Neither of us have stopped smiling - would be cool to have video of it!

No retreat...no regrets.

Vintage always uploads these performances to Youtube. It sometimes takes them a couple weeks to post but they definitely recorded the whole thing as per usual. That was a really great moment of the show btw. "I think I have the same shirt . . . only bigger."
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?   Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0U7AA86GuA&sns=tw
Back to top Go down
shiftynj
A Contender
A Contender
shiftynj

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?   Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks for sharing the video. I heard about this and wanted to go, but it seemed like you needed to pre-order the CD from them to get invited. Will remember this for next time!
Back to top Go down
http://vergeofjordan.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?   Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have video of Vintage Vinyl show 3/12/16?
Page 1 of 1