DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine Empty
PostSubject: Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine   Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 6:00 am

There's a short interview with Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine, about half a page.  My subscriber copy came about a week ago, so I imagine it's out now, at least in the UK.  It's the one with Gn'R on the cover, and the interview is just a few pages in, in the news section.

Photo below for those of you with good eyesight!
(Admins - I hope that's within the forum rules - if not let me know and I will delete it.)
Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine Crinte11
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine   Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:48 pm

I think there is also an online version of it...
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine   Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 1:10 am

The more people ask about the Gaslight Anthem taking a break the more its seems like Brian really needs a break. His answers at first said they needed to step back and now its evolved into telling people they just need an idea and now that maybe they've done their masterpiece and maybe that's it.

Dear journalists, just stop asking on behalf of fans. We need another Gaslight record when the boys are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine   Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian in this month's Classic Rock magazine
Page 1 of 1