DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolutepunk interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Absolutepunk interview Empty
PostSubject: Absolutepunk interview   Absolutepunk interview Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:05 am

Very long but really good interview!

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3789685&page
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Absolutepunk interview   Absolutepunk interview Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:52 pm

It was a nice interview, but I'm finding that a lot of people are running through the same list of questions. Something about Gaslight's break, how did Molly turn into a solo project, how was it working with Butch, a Bruce related question, and so on.

I was kind of hoping there would some more dynamic questions here considering ap.net is more of a fan interactive website than a typical magazine. Why not ask for some fan questions and see if they could make for a more interesting interview than try and come across as a professional journalist?

Best question, which was the least professional/most conversational question and on behald of Tate was about the doing another Horrible Crowes record. Would it happen? I love Brian's honest answer.

Brian is a great interview. If this was the only interview out there with him right now I'd be satisfied. It just could have went further in my opinion if it's intended for real fans and not just to introduce more fans. (Gaslight is a very well known artist on the site for anyone who does use it. My favourite band news site for artists I like).
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Absolutepunk interview   Absolutepunk interview Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:42 pm

really good reading... even though those questions about Gaslight's break kinda suck...I mean we know they are on hiatus and of course Brian's answer is always the same...what else should he answer...

but the other questions were a very interesting reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutepunk interview   Absolutepunk interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolutepunk interview
Page 1 of 1