DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painkillers (vinyl)

Go down 
+29
mvw
onbackstreetsinbackseats
FrankTheTank
funsaimandignite
TheEmptyBones
Brother Beck
outerheaven
ivienco
HorribleCrowe
Roe
bt211
LaVidaLoca
stephendgaf
Keele
jc198
jonnyz83
Shrewsbury_Stars
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
Jaws
mja271
Veon
miked331
sickgirlesther
ifieverstray
enola
Anya_TGA
cowgirlwiththeblues
steady now steady now
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:02 pm

FYI, Danny the merch guy confirmed that there won't be a colored version of the LP sold on tour like they did with Get Hurt.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
FYI, Danny the merch guy confirmed that there won't be a colored version of the LP sold on tour like they did with Get Hurt.

thanks for finding out; $$$$$$ saved
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:10 pm

7'' box set preview, incl. brief audio of 'The Blues, Mary'.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g56hfuph39aysjo/Brian%20Fallon%20-%2030%20Second%20Clip.mp4

Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 BF-PK-box1

droooooolllll.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:10 pm

😃😃😃😃
The 'downstairs loo' reverb has gone from the vocals, so I'm happy. And it doesn't sound like much else has changed, so I'm even happier!
Back to top Go down
mja271
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:10 pm

That's sounds awesome. Love the addition of the drums, and glad that the slide from recent versions is present. Can't wait to hear the whole thing, as that's one of my favorite Brian songs ever.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:12 pm

OMG!! That sounds awesome. I need that song. Was already one of my top 5 favorites from Brian based on the old version of it.

Will there be any LEGAL way for us to buy that digitally? I don't own a record player. I mean - there has to be a release of it eventually beyond vinyl, right?
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Need. Wish this thing wasn't taking so long to deliver.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:14 pm

can't wait to hold it in my hands
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Wow. And the set looks awesome
Back to top Go down
jc198
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:54 pm

I've pre-ordered the boxset vinyl (£60!!!) but I couldn't resist adding it to my collection.. anyone know when its being released? And what the extra tracks are?
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 am

I believe 13. Digging In The Dirt 14. The Blues, Mary.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 11:53 am

Anyone have a chance to compare the US and Euro LP? I would expect that any differences would be pretty subtle (e.g., matrix and bar code numbers).
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:16 am

Do people have Digging In The Dirt and The Blues Mary at this point? Thoughts on the songs if you do?
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 1:53 pm

so the bonus tracks don't exist, right?
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:28 pm

stephendgaf wrote:
so the bonus tracks don't exist, right?

Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:42 pm

It's frustrating that these tracks are nowhere to be found. Has anyone heard of a person who's received their deluxe vinyl?

I want a place to buy these deluxe version songs digitally. I'm worried the same thing will happen with the RSD release of Georgia. We all want these songs.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:58 pm

I'm pretty sure they said up front that the deluxe boxset wouldn't be available until May or so. I'll be annoyed if downloads don't come with it, but I'm not worrying about it yet.

They also described the two bonus tracks as 'exclusive', so I'll be surprised if they're available without buying the boxset.
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:08 pm

I didn't know that it wasn't available until May. That's a long wait with the album coming out in March. Maybe they sent a download card then. That's for clearing up the date.

I get the "exclusive" concept, but not everyone collects vinyl. I'd gladly buy it digitally if Brian and co decide to give me opportunity. Just excited to hear the rest of the songs from the Painkillers era (which includes the Georgia 10" which is another vinyl thing).
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:04 pm

I ordered the boxset and according to the email I received it will be shipped around the 27th of April
Back to top Go down
LaVidaLoca
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:34 am

Is there any chance to grab the RSD record in europe?
What so you trink?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:16 pm

LaVidaLoca wrote:
Is there any chance to grab the RSD record in europe?
What so you trink?

Tbh I doubt it....
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Has anyone who ordeted the deluxe version of Painkillers received theirs yet? Thoughst on Digging In The Dirt and The Blues Mary?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:32 pm

Keele wrote:
Has anyone who ordeted the deluxe version of Painkillers received theirs yet? Thoughst on Digging In The Dirt and The Blues Mary?

no not yet...It will be send either in May or in June..
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:01 am

I ordered one of the boxsets. When I checked my order, it says, "Processing". Maybe I'll wait another week and then inquire on the status.
Back to top Go down
Roe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:20 pm

SRC Vinyl has it listed as a pre-order with the release date as May 13th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painkillers (vinyl)   Painkillers (vinyl) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painkillers (vinyl)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next