DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling Montclair Wellmont Poster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

Selling Montclair Wellmont Poster Empty
PostSubject: Selling Montclair Wellmont Poster   Selling Montclair Wellmont Poster Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:27 pm

It absolutely kills me to do this, but I need money for Springsteen tickets on Friday. I am the original owner of the poster, I purchased it at the show. It isn't perfect. It has what I would call "real world wear" as I had it on my wall long before it became so sought after. It has tack holes, some creases here and there, and a few spots of discoloration, but nothing too bad and NO tears. I am well aware of what these go for in mint condition, and obviously I'm not asking that, since it has some imperfections, but I'm not letting it go for free either. I'd rate it a solid 7.5/10. Please PM me if interested and I can provide up close photos, I don't want to take it down and out of the frame unless someone is interested. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RByrne89

Selling Montclair Wellmont Poster
Page 1 of 1