DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
losethetragic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey, I'm Tom, I'm 15 and from Brighton in the UK. I got into Gaslight about...3 months ago, I got a mediafire link of the 59 sound and loved it. Saw they were playing in my town, so had it on repeat over and over before the show. So last Friday I went and they were incredible, blew me away completely. Now I've downloaded all their older stuff and it's all wicked, I'm super into them right now.

As you can probably tell from that, I'm a pretty shitty fan by all accounts. I'm going to buy some vinyls though(I often buy CDs rather than just downloading for something to have, but seeing as I've already downloaded I thought vinyls are a better thing to have)and make up for lost time by seeing them as much as I can in the future. My favourite song is probably The backseat Very Happy The Anthem(do they call them that, ever?)aside, my favourite bands are Thrice and Brand New, and plenty of others.

wow that was much more long-winded than any of the other intros, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomgd
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Those guys seem to love the UK so you'll probably be seeing quite a bit of them.
Back to top Go down
losethetragic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Wicked! I'm pretty sure the UK loves them too!

ITs actually really cool because a lot of the bands I like come over here way too rarely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tomgd
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Yeah, I honestly can't even imagine living overseas. I get to see way too many cool bands over here.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Living in germany was awesome for seeing bands... on the last TGA tour I saw them 5 times! rock.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Damn, thats awesome. Definitely better than Florida for seeing bands. But like living in the states, when a band comes through it's just standard. But it seems like anywhere else, when a band comes through it's pure luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey All   Hey All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: