DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agerbomb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Agerbomb

Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa   Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:37 am

So I've been a silent reader of DSS for years now, and a die-hard fan of TGA since '11.
Haven't seen a show since they never made it to my continent, but hopefully will catch one in the future if they get back together. Otherwise I'm heaps keen for Painkillers and hoping to make it stateside in the near future to see a couple of Brian's shows.
Stay Lucky.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa   Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:56 am

Welcome to the board! I spent a couple of weeks in and around Cape Town a year ago and absolutely loved it. Didn't get anywhere close to Joburg or Pretoria (or Zimbabwe for that matter) unfortunately.

Must suck not having many bands come around :/ Thank god for Youtube, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa   Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 6:00 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa   Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 9:13 am

Hi and a warm welcome to DSS!
I so hope to make it to South Africa very soon. It has been on top of my list for a long time now!

Did you see the Q&A with Brian which is coming up soon? You can still post a question! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Agerbomb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Agerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa   Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 11:09 am

Thanks guys, yeah I did see the Q&A post. Been struggling to get online but will try and post a question, see if I can con him into doing a Southern African tour Wink
Yeah YouTube has been a comfort, but I'm sure it's definitely nothing like the live shows.
Well if you guys do make it down to this part of the world in the near future be sure to hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa   Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from (originally) Zimbabwe, (currently) South Africa
Page 1 of 1